Login RegisterFAQ
AUS Tunnel Database - Page 3
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
If anyone still has access to this database can you please PM me details of a few Perth locations, or the URL of the page?

Would be very much appreciated...

Cheers
The explorer in the west................
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Jog on Yank
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Ive i can send it i will. There nothing for perth. Its mostly nsw n vic. Its a kmz file i found it on google after an hour or so. Most links r dead.
User avatar
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I created the file, I can send you the latest version, but there were only a few locations in Perth.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
...
Last edited by cool_guy85 on 12 May 2014, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Decimalz wrote:Couldn't give a rats wrinkle about your personal mud! Though in nearly all the drain systems I've been in Canberra Panic! and Mongo tags are everywhere. Thats what I respect.

Only info I'd be keen to have a gander at the kmz file for, is the access lid to the so called "Guy Fawkes" tunnel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ahhh, that's not far from the surveyor's huts inside Capital circle. Go there, walk towards the bridge and it is in the creek to the right. Can't miss the grille room.
I miss Mongo, but draining in Canberra is a transient thing. There's just not enough to keep up an interest.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I have started adding local unexplored drains and manhole enterance to the map, problem is I have a 2009 version. Can someone pm me? Cheers!
Go in drains :o
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Panic! wrote:
14 Jul 2012, 10:08 am
Yes I put his address online,after he put mine online, and my contact details online, and came around and put cave clan stickers on my front door, then later filled my letter box with tomato sauce and then later jumped up and down on my car's roof doing hundred's of dollars of damage and tagged it with the cave clan logo. He also published Alien's and Edgar's addresses in Il'Draino magazine as well.
Lol. Never seen this before.
None of it happened. I even had to go to court over it (dismissed).
I still see Alien & have kept in touch with Edgar over the years. Anyone that knows them can get confirmation on this.
The funny thing was I only found out where Panic lived after the cops delivered the summons. Apparently I'd made threats to kill.

This needs to all be recorded. Some of my most bizarre/interesting occurrences in this scene involved Panic.

Doing it tastefully & respectfully would be the hardest thing, but if that could be done it could be good.

He found one of the best drains in NSW in Goulburn. The funniest thing was we'd catch busses to Sydney that stopped in Goulburn for half an hour and we'd go and sit in this shitty little drain room while an awesome drain was just a few minutes away. Thankfully Panic eventually found it :)
Ironfistdoug on Instagram, YouTube & Vimeo.
drainsdrainsdrains at gmail dot com
User avatar
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I hardly see the point in bringing this thread up again nigh on 7 years after the quoted post. Who did what is anyone's guess. Only 2 people really know what happened. Only 1 of them seems to care anymore.
Wander often. Wonder always.
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote:
28 Apr 2019, 8:42 pm
I hardly see the point in bringing this thread up again nigh on 7 years after the quoted post. Who did what is anyone's guess. Only 2 people really know what happened. Only 1 of them seems to care anymore.
Lol. Says you who just bumped a dead thread last week.

How on God's green earth do you know what everyone cares about?

You know there's nothing wrong with defending yourself against lies right?
Ironfistdoug on Instagram, YouTube & Vimeo.
drainsdrainsdrains at gmail dot com
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
ironfistdoug wrote:
28 Apr 2019, 9:28 pm
Lol. Says you who just bumped a dead thread last week.

How on God's green earth do you know what everyone cares about?

You know there's nothing wrong with defending yourself against lies right?
I feel inclined to reply now as we all have rights to defend ourselves with our opinions. Heavy emphasis on opinions.

Yes, a joke thread. Which others even said could be bumped every now and again.

Opinion Doug, everything is an opinion. The fact that you necroed a 7 year old quote implies that you're one of the very few to have cared about it as of recently. It is an educated observation.

Of course. However sometimes isn't it better to just let it all rest. Only reason I even read the whole argument is because you bumped it. Bringing back up old grievances seems counter productive. Whether or not it even is a lie is a matter of opinion. Something of which we are all entitled to form. Just as you have the right to defend yourself as such.

I'd be happy to continue this debate in PM's if you'd like. I'm sure the whole board doesn't want to see it as they didn't seem to want to see your argument with Panic 7 years ago.

Cheers, Echo.
Wander often. Wonder always.
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote:
28 Apr 2019, 9:46 pm
ironfistdoug wrote:
28 Apr 2019, 9:28 pm
Lol. Says you who just bumped a dead thread last week.

How on God's green earth do you know what everyone cares about?

You know there's nothing wrong with defending yourself against lies right?
I feel inclined to reply now as we all have rights to defend ourselves with our opinions. Heavy emphasis on opinions.

Yes, a joke thread. Which others even said could be bumped every now and again.

Opinion Doug, everything is an opinion. The fact that you necroed a 7 year old quote implies that you're one of the very few to have cared about it as of recently. It is an educated observation.

Of course. However sometimes isn't it better to just let it all rest. Only reason I even read the whole argument is because you bumped it. Bringing back up old grievances seems counter productive. Whether or not it even is a lie is a matter of opinion. Something of which we are all entitled to form. Just as you have the right to defend yourself as such.

I'd be happy to continue this debate in PM's if you'd like. I'm sure the whole board doesn't want to see it as they didn't seem to want to see your argument with Panic 7 years ago.

Cheers, Echo.
Explain it away anyway you like bud. Whatever makes you happy.
The whole board :) You mean me, you, newbies that post once or twice asking for people to explore with or locations and then dissapear and the other half a dozen people that occasionally post?

And how funny is the down voting. I'm surprised it's actually a thing :)
Ironfistdoug on Instagram, YouTube & Vimeo.
drainsdrainsdrains at gmail dot com
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
ironfistdoug wrote:
28 Apr 2019, 10:27 pm
The whole board :) You mean me, you, newbies that post once or twice asking for people to explore with or locations and then dissapear and the other half a dozen people that occasionally post?

And how funny is the down voting. I'm surprised it's actually a thing :)
Sums it up :lol:

A rather useless feature I must agree. Brings a minor sense of victory before one realises that reputation isn't actually measured by how big your number is.
Wander often. Wonder always.
User avatar
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Poster is offline/dead apparently, seems in poor taste going on a easteregg hunt for things to argue about?
Edit: If Panic is alive, doing the same old s***, and reading this, get help mate, try and find peace in whatever community you land in next.
 Post a reply
Go