Login RegisterFAQ
Sunday Drains and Maybe Heights
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
This Sunday. (16/9) @ Eastwood.

PM me for location and time. :D

EDIT: Skies are clear. Will be going ahead (unless of course it starts raining a bit before we go in). Also checked the drain entrances and it seems fine.
Last edited by Midget on 16 Sep 2012, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Sorry I can't make it my misses car is having some trouble.

Also try organise more through pm's cause you never know who or what could rock up and be watching.
By
binjuice wrote:Sorry I can't make it my misses car is having some trouble.

Also try organise more through pm's cause you never know who or what could rock up and be watching.
Ah, yeah. I had responded to a few PMs, but was mostly repeating it, so decided to just put up the location and PM for list of people coming. Hm... might as well change it.
By
binjuice wrote:Sorry I can't make it my misses car is having some trouble.

By
No one came anyway. Three of the people who were coming suddenly had other stuff to do. I feel trolled. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By
Midget wrote:No one came anyway. Three of the people who were coming suddenly had other stuff to do. I feel trolled. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah sorry bruv. I've been going around with Hawkeye5086 lately, I'm legit keen to check that building in Meadowbank and I'll come even if Hawkeye doesn't.
Stupidity helps you make the first step and sense gets you out alive.
By
Shoe wrote:
Midget wrote:No one came anyway. Three of the people who were coming suddenly had other stuff to do. I feel trolled. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah sorry bruv. I've been going around with Hawkeye5086 lately, I'm legit keen to check that building in Meadowbank and I'll come even if Hawkeye doesn't.
:D
 Post a reply
Go