Login RegisterFAQ
Sydney Rooftoppers!!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey, I'm 16 from Sydney. Been rooftopping for about 4-5 months now. Wondering if any of you are either the same level or slightly more experienced than me and if you're willing to link? I have been going with a friend most of this time and after a few chases, he's decided rooftopping is not for him (he absolutely loves the rooftops but hates sneaking in or escaping seccy which I understand). Anyways now I have absolutely no one to go with and I hate the idea of going by myself (it's also more sus)

Tallest roof I have half/sorta done was 46 levels. We were in the plant room and it had windows so the view was insane. We would have gotten up but my friend accidentally opened a monitored door from inside the plant room and we had to run.

Generally I'd say I'm decent at doing roofs that are around 20-35 stories. I understand a lot about rooftopping and things you should and shouldn't do but I do want someone maybe more experienced showing me around or at least someone the same level as me where we can work stuff out together and take things to the next level.

So if you yourself, or you know anyone else who would be willing to link or maybe just share and exchange info, feel free to dm or comment under this post!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
answer my dm pls :)
INSTAGRAM:@ue_syd
 Post a reply
Go