Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey im based in canberra and ive been trying to find some good places to explore. So far ive only done drains but want to do abandos and rooftops if i can. Ive made a list of some of the places I wanna check out but dont know if their still good:
Gold Creek Homestead
Mugga Ghost Zoo
Yugoslav Embassy
Abandoned Youth Centre

If anyone based in canberra knows if these spots are still good or know any to add to the list let me know :)
By
Finding accessible and intact abandonments takes some persistence, but Canberra and surrounds have some great sites for new UE folks.The Mugga Lane Zoo ruins are a classic starter spot - just beware security patrols and watch for unstable structures. The old Yugoslav embassy also still offers photo ops through the fence, though it's sealed these days.As for the Gold Creek homestead and youth center, I believe both have been demolished unfortunately. But the good news is new sites pop up all the time as redevelopment continues!For some leads, I'd suggest checking the UE.com.au state forums. Folks often share condition updates and new finds. Getting to know the Canberra regulars can lead to neat group explores too when you build some trust.Stay safe, don't force entries, and happy hunting! With some luck, you'll be topping decaying towers and delving forgotten subsurface tunnels in no time. Just takes perseverance peeling back those layers of forgotten history. Feel free to ping ideas for scoping by the forum as well! A fillable agreement template is a digital or printable document that serves as a foundational framework for creating binding agreements or contracts. A subcontractor agreement is an essential legal document defining the terms of a business-related agreement between a contractor and a subcontractor.
Last edited by alexm3912 on 03 Feb 2024, 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
By
alexm3912 wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 1:50 am
UE.com.au state forums.
I think you might mean uega.net. ue.com.au is United Energy.
 Post a reply
Go