Login RegisterFAQ
A Walk Thru The Bypass
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Also, some sing-a-longs, my first incy whincy Olight, happy anniversary C/C.

By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Nice! I'm looking for a tiny torch, what model Olight are you using?
By
nysm_NYD wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 11:32 am
Nice! I'm looking for a tiny torch, what model Olight are you using?
Baton4 Premium Edition.

I mainly got it to film bigger sections of drains. Let me know if you get something different as I'm keen to get something a bit chunkier
By
Curious about how long a charge lasts? The nice neutral and warm white torches i have burn through the batteries fast on account of being bright (too bright!) and also less efficient at producing light.
By
Kimchi wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 3:28 pm
Curious about how long a charge lasts? The nice neutral and warm white torches i have burn through the batteries fast on account of being bright (too bright!) and also less efficient at producing light.
As it's my first one, I'm sure others would explain it better, but you have a Wireless Charging Case that when charged up gives your torch about 5 charges.

Then it depends what strength you use it at. Moonlight lasts for hours, but would probably be ok in a dark drain once your night vision kicked in.

I'm tempted to buy a second one so I can swap them over when they're recharging.

The Charging Case charges quite quickly. I've only charged it from flat once and it didn't seem to take long... maybe 2 hours.
Charging you torch the case is quite quick, but still long enough to be a pain (30 or so minutes at a guess).

https://www.olightstore.com.au/olight-b ... gIvEvD_BwE
By
Kimchi wrote:
(too bright!)
Yeah, I'm not a torch geek. I just want this to light up video shots in bigger underground spaces. I actually thought I was buying a bigger torch but was slack when ordering.

They also get quite warm.
By
Kimchi wrote:
Curious...
nysm_NYD wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 11:32 am
what model Olight are you using?
Also, never pay full price. They're bullshit. They seem to be forever having sales (once you open up an account).
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Thanks for the info! I have an older LED Lenser P7 which is a killer torch, just looking for something smaller.. good to see how well your Olight did on film in the dark, that's a good test. Good tip on the sales, thanks again :)
 Post a reply
Go