Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey! Im 17 and based in Canberra. Super new to Urbex and the forum, haven’t done any exploring yet but have been checking out locations around me to see where I can start.
By
Oh cool I lived in Canberra for a while, but a long time ago. Have you been out to Apollo space station? Not much there these days I don't think but maybe worth a look. I remember some drains and stuff in Dickson.. from memory most of the drains are open but there's surely some big drains under the city and braddon as I don't remember any open ones in that area.

Found any cool stuff so far?
By
Wow thanks so much for your reply, thats actually super helpful! Im heading out tomorrow actually, didn't really have a plan but that space station sounds sick! It’s been raining a ton though so might have to check out the drains another time.
By
Yeah stay outta the drains in the rain 😂 Apollo is an oooold station and I'm pretty sure there's nothing but the old concrete slabs there, still a good trip tho. We used to race street luge there, I'm in the blue/black/white:

If you google "Canberra ruins" you'll get a few locations of really old houses.

I did a little googling and the old Canberra brickworks is about to be developed, I haven't been there for 20 years but it was fun back in the day. I'll be in Cooma in a couple of weeks, might have a stickybeak on my way through.

Let us know how you go :)
 Post a reply
Go