Login RegisterFAQ
Questions about the Darkie and Checkmate Brissy drains?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey so ive recently found an entrance to the darkie drain but ive read that they do flushouts every now and then. From anyone whose been through darkie before, is this something to look out for and any other tips for darkie before i check it out?
For checkmate, i believe i have found the entrance but its also super sketch looking and i was hoping to PM someone whose been through checkmate before to check, i have photos of the inside of the "entrance" and im not asking for the actual location, just wanna make sure im not diving into a death sentance lol.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi, the team has been a bit slack and we are only just getting around to approving some posts from last year. Sorry!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Ricochet wrote:
13 Dec 2023, 9:09 pm
Hey so ive recently found an entrance to the darkie drain but ive read that they do flushouts every now and then. From anyone whose been through darkie before, is this something to look out for and any other tips for darkie before i check it out?
For checkmate, i believe i have found the entrance but its also super sketch looking and i was hoping to PM someone whose been through checkmate before to check, i have photos of the inside of the "entrance" and im not asking for the actual location, just wanna make sure im not diving into a death sentance lol.
You've probably already got it sorted, but anyway...
I'm not local, but I did them last may.
Not sure if these vids will help.

By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Havent checked out either yet, just got back from WA and ive got a bunch of spots lined up to scout out. looking forward to really getting into urbex this year!
 Post a reply
Go