Login RegisterFAQ
Drain Decriptions for map
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Currently writing descriptions for an australia wide map of drains, the one being made by imgladimnota, if u have any descriptions of drains that u want put in there u can drop them here and ill put them in. idk what hes planning to do with the map but im guessing he's gonna distribute it at somepoint.
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
You should also try to add relevant photos of said drain to the markers. Outflow etc.
Idk if you can do that in Google Earth. On Google MyMaps you can. I have accompanying photos on all of my markers.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
On a side note. Does Google Earth have a collaboration kinda feature. Like Google Maps where you can add others as editors. That'd be the easiest way to get things done instead of having to send it off to Glad for him to input. Just add some trusted users to the file and collaborate on it together.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Echo wrote:
17 Nov 2023, 5:44 pm
On a side note. Does Google Earth have a collaboration kinda feature. Like Google Maps where you can add others as editors. That'd be the easiest way to get things done instead of having to send it off to Glad for him to input. Just add some trusted users to the file and collaborate on it together.
Yes, that sound like a great idea. I think Google Maps has a limit on the number of lines / nodes / points / whatevers that it will let you import. I'll give it a try though.
By
im pretty sure google earth pro has collaboration potential, im happy to start that, we can invite some other contributors but ill leave that to imglad, its his project
By
_pHAntom wrote:
17 Nov 2023, 6:32 pm
im pretty sure google earth pro has collaboration potential, im happy to start that, we can invite some other contributors but ill leave that to imglad, its his project
I'd be totally happy to enable this if anyone can figure it out. I'm on the road a bit this weekend.
I just tried to upload the file to Google My Maps and it will only upload some of it.
By
ill check my file n see if thay works, maybe tomorrow im out tonight
By
any updates on this map? been looking forward to it if youse have finshed it up
 Post a reply
Go