Login RegisterFAQ
Goulburn orphanage has been demolished.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I drove up to Sydney (bloody long drive) the other day and stopped by to check out the drain and orphanage in Goulburn. The orphanage is gone. It's been demolished.

That didn't stop a busy body old bloke ask me what I was doing as I was standing on the street out front looking at it. I told him I was standing on the street. He claimed to be a friend of the owner and said if I didn't leave he'd call the police. So I pulled out my phone and dialed 000, asked for the police and told them an old man was threatening and harassing me. He got back into his car and drove off.

Don't put up with s*** from busy bodies, call their bluff if you're on public property and just taking photos.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
ah damn i had planned to go there over the chirstmas holidays with mates. that sucks but thanks for telling
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
_pHAntom wrote:
15 Nov 2023, 11:40 am
ah damn i had planned to go there over the chirstmas holidays with mates. that sucks but thanks for telling
No worries. Saved you the trip / fuel.
By
_pHAntom wrote:
It badly burnt a few years back.
We met a guy in there who was hiding from the government. He was telling us that they cloned his mother :shock:

Awesome location though.
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
15 Nov 2023, 3:34 pm
_pHAntom wrote:
It badly burnt a few years back.
We met a guy in there who was hiding from the government. He was telling us that they cloned his mother :shock:

Awesome location though.
:lol: those r the kinda of people you go to bandos for
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
 Post a reply
Go