Login RegisterFAQ
Alien from MelbClan has rediscovered their UEGA password
By
8 Reply with quote Permalink
I just thought I'd celebrate this momentous feat of memory recall. Looks like a great urbexing summer ahead for the 2023/2024 season.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
You won't be able to handle the pace here.
By
Great conversations always happening here
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
ironfistdoug wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 5:55 pm
My god Cave Clan Forum 2.0
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Are you the female explorer from Melbourne who has a drain names after you in the Western suburbs?

If so, my gosh you are sexy.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Alien wrote:
12 Oct 2023, 6:02 pm
ironfistdoug wrote:
No Prowler ass thread though :(
It isn't the same without it
By
Alien wrote:
ironfistdoug wrote:
You're the only one I can view on here :)

By
Haha, then it's always quality!
By
ImGladImNotA wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 7:32 am
Are you the female explorer from Melbourne who has a drain names after you in the Western suburbs?

If so, my gosh you are sexy.
That's what Prowler says after he gets several brewskis under his belt!

Yep, Alien's Tomb was mine (though Marz's Tomb downstream is a much better darkie). It was nearly called Snake Pit 2 or Mini Snake pit because @ironfistdoug (I think) might have found a snake when entering the Westwood Drive open entrance wayyy back in 1993. In that golden age there were a lot of new or unexplored drains that were actually decent back then, apart from now when council planning is all about the retarding basins and shitty little 3-foot pipes.
By
Sorry for asking, but are you like old? Like from last century old?
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
ImGladImNotA wrote:
25 Oct 2023, 8:28 pm
Sorry for asking, but are you like old? Like from last century old?
Yes, I am Old School clan old, I joined in 1991 when we were all teenagers and let this be a lesson for everyone, we're still doing this s*** 30 years later. We were ALL sexy back then. (Maybe we still are haha)

UE can be a real way of life. I'll be up in Sydney in 2 weeks with a bunch of Old Clan who I met when they were in their mid-teens and looking forward to meeting some new Sydney folks. Most of my previous Sydney experiences were with with Predator, who is a stone cold legend in urban exploring, his KNOWN.DOC was the first major drain list outside of the original Cave Clan Drain Guide. I always would stay at Predator's place if I was passing through, we played a lot of Doom 2 multiplayer if not doing drains or checking out abandos, so that is how ancient we are. I will always have fond memories of riding around Sydney at night on our bikes to check out bridge-rooms, (Predator hated pigeons) and later when he got a motorbike, me clinging on for dear life as we drove out to silos and so many tunnels they are like a huge blur. I haven't been back to Sydney Underground since he passed away. ;(

https://urbantwilight.net/displayimage.php?pid=79

Now OUR kids are exploring with us (although we try to limit that to over 18... occasionally someone will take their young kids in tunnels, but can you imagine having to explain that to the family court if your partner ever tries to divorce you and take the kid?!?)
By
Wow. That was amazing. Thank you.
By
Osha wrote:
15 Oct 2023, 5:08 pm
Alien wrote:
ironfistdoug wrote:
No Prowler ass thread though :(
It isn't the same without it
I remember when Prowler joined, he almost had his Clan name as "Hardcore" because he loved drains so much! After the expo he ran up Clantomb again!!
By
Hey Alien.
Ironfist sent me a PM accusing me of bullying you in the thread. Sorry if you've taken it that way. No offence intended. I am in awe of your Urbex pedigree. So, sorry if you though I was hassling you.

As for Ironfist, you can keep shoving your ironfist where the sun does not shine. I'm happy to give back to you the bullying you deal out.
By
Wow the O.G Alien 😊 welcome, and welcome back. I am new here, as life got in the way of my earlier Explorer days (I was never a true CC, I mainly went bush and explored abandoned houses etc)
I have heard many tales told of yourself and the other OG members (all good tales of course, shout out to @IronFistDoug I am a massive fan of your channel on YT as are my sons) and used to love hearing about new discoveries that had popped up over the years when info did feed back through friends.
Just started exploring again a few years ago, again mostly abandoned buildings and houses mainly.
Just couldn't resist jumping on here and saying "hi"
By
EggBear84 wrote:
19 Nov 2023, 11:05 pm
Wow the O.G Alien 😊 welcome, and welcome back. I am new here, as life got in the way of my earlier Explorer days (I was never a true CC, I mainly went bush and explored abandoned houses etc)
I have heard many tales told of yourself and the other OG members (all good tales of course, shout out to @IronFistDoug I am a massive fan of your channel on YT as are my sons) and used to love hearing about new discoveries that had popped up over the years when info did feed back through friends.
Just started exploring again a few years ago, again mostly abandoned buildings and houses mainly.
Just couldn't resist jumping on here and saying "hi"
Hey EggBear84! Those early days were pretty hardcore, some of the best stories are from the beginning when everyone's common sense was miniscule and our torches were really crappy (anyone who tried it in the "olden days" deserves kudos - literally a single AAA keychain light puts out more lumens than my old 3D-Cell exploring Maglite) so everything was an adventure. This place doesn't move super fast but people do try to pop back in on occasion.
 Post a reply
Go