Login RegisterFAQ
Batcave Sewerage Overflow? + Checkmate Question
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,

I've seen plenty of discussion of the batcave, but nobody has ever mentioned this. I went in from the street entrance about a month back and when I got to Hell junction, it smelled and looked very... fresh. I went further and further in, and out toward the river exit, but the smell was so overpowering that I decided to head back. I've heard to be careful about methane and other gasses when it comes to any sort of sewerage interference, so I thought it was safer to turn back. I know that plenty of people have explored it, (it may even be the single most explored drain in Bris), but it still gave me jeebies. Does anyone know anything about this? Cheers.

While I'm here, I might also mention that I was exploring Checkmate, and went up a side-pipe that leads somewhere that I've never seen photographed or mentioned. Definitely been explored before and would not be unknown to members on here. It took me to a small open-air section, which then divided into two paths - one arched and one round. Both were very pretty much crawl sized :/ Does anyone have any experience with either? I'm assuming they link up, and I would definitely commit to exploring them had I any confirmation that they lead to somewhere interesting. I've already walked a little up both, but at the time, that level of strain on the thighs (plus I was out of water) was enough to make me turn back :lol:
Show me something wild that I'll never see anywhere else!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
yeah thats either gas or a possum
 Post a reply
Go