Login RegisterFAQ
looking for places in Adelaide and hill areas
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm looking for places to check out for myself. I did some research on the tunnels of Adelaide but I can't find anyone with actual entrance locations, alternatively, abandoned buildings are more what I'm used to but its hard finding ones because people who know all the good places (understandably) don't tell any people that are new to the space.

Regardless I have to start somewhere, so I'm open to any locations (preferably not guarded) that any of you would like to share, It would be greatly appreciated
By
Manhera wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 2:22 pm
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm looking for places to check out for myself. I did some research on the tunnels of Adelaide but I can't find anyone with actual entrance locations, alternatively, abandoned buildings are more what I'm used to but its hard finding ones because people who know all the good places (understandably) don't tell any people that are new to the space.

Regardless I have to start somewhere, so I'm open to any locations (preferably not guarded) that any of you would like to share, It would be greatly appreciated
You failed your probation. Go to the back of the line.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
If your looking for drains, your best bet will be using google earth and finding creeks that pass through the suburbs. Most streams will have tunnel segments along them.
By
By
google maps is your best friend, a map of various Adelaide tunnels exists through some simple searches so find that and you've got all the big drains in Adelaide with you
By
mopollos214 wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 5:10 pm
google maps is your best friend, a map of various Adelaide tunnels exists through some simple searches so find that and you've got all the big drains in Adelaide with you
Yeah I just Googled "Adelaide drain maps" and found the mother lode. Drains all over the country.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Manhera wrote:

So I have been asked not to be sarcastic or a bastard. Here, one time offer: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 41526&z=12
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Manhera wrote:

Hey matey sorry for the late reply. I've done over 200 adelaide drains, and all i can really recommend is a website called SAlocationviewer. It has a subset to view stormwater drains, and aside from getting lucky on maps or finding something really unexpected, eg grimbos tomb, it's all i've ever used to find drains in adelaide. There are a few other websites, for example Adelaide city council has a website to view their stormwater assets, but it has almost no more info than location viewer other than a bit more info on drain features.

As for "tunnels", well, a lot of it is bullshit sadly. There are about 3 tunnels under the CBD that i've confirmed exist, but one is 100 percent getting demoed this year with the police barracks. My advice is to just stick to drains, more fun that way hehehehe.
Follow me on insta, @grimb0
 Post a reply
Go