Login RegisterFAQ
What exactly is Kinder surprise in the Eternity drain?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey everybody I recently visited Eternity.
I went all the way in past the point where you have to swing or jump across a pit of water. We got the end where you have to climb a ladder up a vertical CRP. I was trying to find Kinder suprise, There's a locked grate at the very to with a pit of some sorts opposite it. I'm curious what exactly is Kinder surprise in the Eternity drain. I thought I explored most of it but I seemed to have missed a part called kinder surprise. There are three tall ladders I counted and the one at the end is over murky water.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Did you find any small plastic toys?

Sorry for being a smart arse. I've never been in that drain. But it is on my list of want to dos.
By
Not sure what Kinder surprise is either. It's possible that it has to do with something upstream that got changed when Eternity came in.

If you just walked through it though, the only bit you may not have done is the top of the waterfall where the tall ladder is. It's obviously not (easily) accessible from the bottom of the drain but it is abseil-able from the top!
By
Greypigeon97 wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 12:35 pm
Hey everybody I recently visited Eternity.
I went all the way in past the point where you have to swing or jump across a pit of water. We got the end where you have to climb a ladder up a vertical CRP. I was trying to find Kinder suprise, There's a locked grate at the very to with a pit of some sorts opposite it. I'm curious what exactly is Kinder surprise in the Eternity drain. I thought I explored most of it but I seemed to have missed a part called kinder surprise. There are three tall ladders I counted and the one at the end is over murky water.
May i ask how you got into eternity? I went to deepthroat a month or two back, with plans to go into eternity after, but the grille was locked and the canal was way too flooded. Did you brave the canal or did u pop a manhole?
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
By
The canal is tidal. Check for low tide.
By
even at low tide its going to be a flooded canal, i'll probably just wait until someone removes the grille or we have another drought :lol: :lol:
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
 Post a reply
Go