Login RegisterFAQ
mac boys demoed??
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
heard that Macquarie boys has been demoed, looks so from google maps aswell. just got into urbex and was pretty keen to check that one out so gonna be shitty if its been levelled. if anyone has been there recently and can just let me know ill be grateful asf cause it looked so fckn wild from some pics
By
macquarie boys was demolished in like 2018 lol!!! that area is too good to be left alone for long, but you can definitely find more abandos near the outskirts of sydney like campbelltown, like the panjo building etc.
By
ahhh f*** thought so just wanted to make sure. looked further into it and its being turned into another shitty apartment complex... thanks anyways
By
Demolished years ago lol 🤣
By
i was there when the fire that made the place get knocked down altogether happened. couple dudes had their car in the main grounds. when i left the place after my explore, could see smoke coming from the area so i went back lol. photographed and everything.
By
can you post what pics you got
check my youtube like and subscribe
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
By
went there start of 2023 and yeah wasnt much online saying it was demo'd ;I the hospital next door is pretty sick though, pretty sure its also abandoned but when we left had to run from security
 Post a reply
Go