Login RegisterFAQ
Abandoned Shopping Centre - Metro Adelaide
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
G'day guys, new member here thought I'd throw in some pictures from an abandoned shopping centre I got to check out while ago back.

Apologies for the low quality but hopefully it gives you and idea of how pristine it was, in fact in the kitchen to the cafeteria somebody must have dropped a pot of soup on the floor and left it there as the pot and dried soup was left there, dried out.

Hopefully ill be able to get back in one day and take some better quality photos and show off the rest as there was also what seemed like infinite offices and storage rooms including safes and staff room with notices still on the pin-up board.

Cheers,
Jimbob

By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
this is so cool, I think I've heard about this place (can't remember the name) but wanted to check it out. if you ever go back let me know I'd love to join. or any exploring in adl, I need people to explore with haha
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
will do, its definitely not easy to get into, best option I'd say is via the roof through a door that is sometimes left unlocked by security (btw there is security haha) no sure what hours they are there though so maybe at nighttime you'll be ok
By
thats wicked! ill have to start searching for this place. reminds me of last level of the backrooms.
By
oh sick, always wanted to explore here, mate and I tried a while back with most entrances locked maybe well try again, fingers crossed we can get in without being caught by security :)
By
Security caught a group of us walking up the stairs to the carpark a while back and said cops had been called, but we just left. They didn't try to stop us.
Jaffs on CC and Jaffs01 on Flickr
"urbex is not for tourists......its for adventurers" DeScent (RIP)
 Post a reply
Go