Login RegisterFAQ
Tunnels/Bunkers/Kilns Around North Edwardstown?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
New here, trying to find some details on a rabbit hole I’ve been heading down, (no pun intended).
I’ve heard about the existence of a number of possibly (once) interconnected tunnels, drains and wartime bunkers that were located beneath the area north of Edwardstown. I’m talking roughly 1km north of Castle Plaza from the area west of the railway through to confirmed tunnel entrances near or beneath the Avoca Hotel on South Road, and potentially beyond in either direction.

I’d be very interested to hear if anyone has explored any, even isolated, underground spaces in this area. Hoping to put some pieces together, map some features out and share it back here for those with more time.

Thanks for anything you guys can help with.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
one of the entrances are said to be under the trainstation platform but is covered over by heaps of dirt when i checked with a mate. I wouldnt bother trying to investigate too far with trafficing tunnels since there isnt much edvidence of it existing although im not fully doubting it. There is a stormwater drain that follows alongside the train line but stops at raglan avenue.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Every city has to have a made up loony Qanon child trafficking conspiracy tunnel system. I think they're trying to encourage Hillary Clinton to visit.

Adrenochrome doesn't grow on trees.
 Post a reply
Go