Login RegisterFAQ
User avatar
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey!
I hope everyone is well, and I just thought I might show some photos. (I'm not entirely sure how to properly embed photos here so these are just the links to open in a new tab)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Anyway, I just think that panoramas are quite an effective way to show a whole area, and is just really visually appealing for some reason.
Last edited by kpf on 25 Aug 2026, 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Not sure if it's just me but I don't see any embedded/linked images in your post.
User avatar
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
dodger wrote: ↑
18 Mar 2022, 9:11 am
Not sure if it's just me but I don't see any embedded/linked images in your post.
Dodger is correct, the images may not have been embedded properly, but you can view by right clicking "image" and opening them in a new tab, taking you to Kate PF on Flickr! https://www.flickr.com/photos/194986727 ... 937452431/

In any case, those are some great shots!

Duck.
Don't slip in poo
 Post a reply
Go