Login RegisterFAQ
They write about our raids in the paper
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink

A great series on SBS On Demand.
By
I know I should not comment as a englishman (northerner though!), but could they not get a true blue fair dinkum aussie, that bloke sounds like he comes from one of the posh home counties of England. Mind, he could have been born/grew up there from his parents who came over from England, but just me I was honestly expecting to hear an aussie accent (which I like), lol!
Geographically, Ireland is a medium-sized rural island that is slowly but steadily being consumed by sheep.
By
jon stagliano wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 7:58 pm
I know I should not comment as a englishman (northerner though!), but could they not get a true blue fair dinkum aussie, that bloke sounds like he comes from one of the posh home counties of England. Mind, he could have been born/grew up there from his parents who came over from England, but just me I was honestly expecting to hear an aussie accent (which I like), lol!
Lol. I'll have to dub it for you :)
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
jon stagliano wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 7:58 pm
Lol. I'll have to dub it for you :)

happy new year!
Geographically, Ireland is a medium-sized rural island that is slowly but steadily being consumed by sheep.
 Post a reply
Go