Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
What’s up.

Absolute noob, but it’s something I’ve been meaning to get into for a while. Been itching to get out and explore all lockdown.

Would be down to group in the future. I’m super interested in abandonments and train surfing would be sick as well.
By
Where are you located?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Oh yeah. I’m in Western Sydney. I’ve been past a few abandoned sites that I’d love to visit.
By
There's a few people from Sydney in here, but UEGA only has a slight pulse at the moment.
By
Currently have a crew who have been on top of a lot of new and old sites statewide
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 1:21 am
There's a few people from Sydney in here, but UEGA only has a slight pulse at the moment.
Hopefully things pick up when lockdown is over. It’s been hard getting out when cops are crawling all over the place.
By
dumbrat wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 4:19 pm
ironfistdoug wrote:
Hopefully things pick up when lockdown is over. It’s been hard getting out when cops are crawling all over the place.
Melbourne is chockers with 5-0 lately... protests and such
Don't slip in poo
By
DuckSauce wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 7:33 pm
dumbrat wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 4:19 pm
ironfistdoug wrote:
Melbourne is chockers with 5-0 lately... protests and such
I can only imagine. I hear sirens going off at least every hour with coppers tryna pull people over to see where they’re going. Exploring is a nightmare!
 Post a reply
Go