Login RegisterFAQ
Brisbane Darkie
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey all!

Thought I'd continue my trend of putting up a post the first time I enter some of the great Brisbane drains.

This time my mate and I headed to the Brisbane Darkie and I just had two words for it - bloody awesome.

The unique shape of the drain itself alone was enough reason to go there, let alone the doll room at the end and being able to see all the cool graffiti (some people really have a lot of artistic talent). The whole experience was awesome, albeit not as planned out as my adventure to Burford's Batcave, but still sweet nonetheless.

One thing that I took away from the adventure was just being able to experience the depth behind the Urban Exploration scene in Brisbane (or even Australia). It was insane not only to be told the stories behind people's tags like Deranged and Tubby, but to actually see them for myself.

Thought I'd upload a couple of the good pictures to an imgur link and share it to you guys:
https://imgur.com/a/QmDo1GY

I did see that someone had sprayed over the top of one of Tubby's tags the word 'snitch' - just thought I'd ask if there is proper reasoning behind someone doing this.

Enjoy!
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Love the scooter photo in particular.
"Did you know urine is sterile? That's right, you can drink it."
 Post a reply
Go