Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi there.

I am Wesley Eenjes, a passionate photographer living in The Netherlands. Since a few years, I am photographing events, portraits, band performances and animals for others. Since 2015 when I bought my first camera I am photographing all the amazing things around me. Now I am preparing to take it a step up and photograph all the wonderful things around other people. I have build up some experience photographing national and international scouting events, portraits of friends and family, pets and many more things.

I'm planning start road tripping Australia with my girlfriend and our nice Holden Crewman starting in July. Starting from Sunshine coast going to Perth. I hope to come along some amazing abandoned places and make lots of other awesome photo's. I would love to meet other photographers and learn from each other.

If intrested
ig: wesleyeenjes
fb: wesleyeenjes.nl
web: https://wesleyeenjes.nl
By
I don't think a July road trip is realistically on the cards unless the whole corona situation magically clears up between now and then. Restrictions are pretty tight on being out, not to mention crossing state borders for non essential travel.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Yeah I hope it's better by then. If not we will just travel Queensland since we do not have a place to stay after 13 July. The restrictions are getting lessend already so I have some hope.
By
If your not upto much and interested in an explore swing us a message,,, QLD
 Post a reply
Go