Login RegisterFAQ
Looking for new urbex spots in NSW, around Sydney/Wollongong preferably
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyone know of anywhere they'd recommend.

So far I've already been to: Coalcliff, Corrimal, Redfern hopsital, and a few others I can't think of right now.

Heard about an abandoned gaol in Parramatta and that seems interesting, so any info on that would be appreciated, but basically any locations and info on security would be great.
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
For someone who's been lurking on the forums since last October one would think you'd be aware how posts like this are responded to.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Nickexp wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 1:17 am
Anyone know of anywhere they'd recommend.

So far I've already been to: Coalcliff, Corrimal, Redfern hopsital, and a few others I can't think of right now.

Heard about an abandoned gaol in Parramatta and that seems interesting, so any info on that would be appreciated, but basically any locations and info on security would be great.
Sorry Nicexp, access to that file is now restricted to level 10 and above players. You're only level 1. You need to post 101 pictures or stories about your explorations to reach level 10. It was a unanimous decision of the UEGA management board at our last annual meeting which was attended by a quorum of 9 voting members.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
illawarra coke company in coalcliff? Is that hard to get into monitored?
By
DeparturePhotos wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 11:49 am
illawarra coke company in coalcliff? Is that hard to get into monitored?
Yeah it is kinda monitored now. I think there is a guard that patrols the area with a car or quad bike or something. Just dont go through the actual entrance and you will be fine.
By
It's actually not that bad, there were track works nearby when I went there a month or so back and one of the workers saw one of my friends climbing a tower and asked him to leave, and then went about their day. the rest of us managed to stay hidden while all that was happening. At one point there was a car that did a loop, but considering that happened one time in 4-5 hours, anyone going there would probably be alright. Just make sure you plan an escape route or a hiding spot and you'll be right
 Post a reply
Go