Login RegisterFAQ
Stablize
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Does anyone know of a good stablize program i can use on my video's?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
You do realise this is an urbex website not google.com
Exploration is an addiction.
By
Yeah full of ppl with camera's ...f*** ppl in here are so cranky
By
Hey Mate you will find within this community everyone is tight lipped unless they have gotten to know over a period of time.
I am a completely self taught explorer and photographer my best advice would be to do the hard yards,trial and error all that s***. There is no self satisfaction if people spoon feed you everything, Than once you find something that works your able to create your own unique style. If you are after product reviews or information youtube will be your best friend.
By
No i find this is a community where ALL new comers are the outcast and you got to be sucking others off to get into the inner circle
By
sadly with any urbex site you need to be cautious of new comers as we tend to get alot of vandals (graffers/Trashers ect) location hunting. Please don't take it personally the best way to get the community onside is with your explore posts,critic your own work and advice will come. Or find someones work you like who is active and PM them for tips.
By
I was asking for a program that you use to help with stablizeing not where places are or anything like that i have already learnt on that question...Whats helping a fellow explorer with some personal experience you all have had on programs that help with stablizeing your videos? Or are we out for competition and you're not in the inner circle untill you pass all test?
By
Fair enough like i said no need to take anything personal It's not worth stressing yourself over a throwaway comment.
I could be wrong but i don't think there any youtubers or the like active on this site?
By
Yeah seems as though there isn't any youtubers but me on here and i am not here to disrespect anyone and yes i am trying to make money off youtube and no i don't want to give away locations and i think if others want to see inside these places then they can watch my video's....At the end of the day i am a hard working person who has a few work injuries that stops me from getting work BUT i am still trying to provide for my family.
By
You will get a lot of backlash for posting your urbex adventures online unless you make a lot of effort to sanitise them of location.

People knowing locations gets places destroyed and locked up.

Urbex is also a community where you are expected to bring something to the table. You can't just rock up and ask "where is this drain?". I know you asked a very innocent question, but it's still that same attitude that some are allergic to here.

To answer your question: there are plenty of options, some free and some paid. Adobe Premiere is a paid option or Virtualdub Deshaker is a free option. Note that Virtualdub is old and no longer supported so you will have a bad time with newer video formats.

Finally, if you plan on monetising your illegal trespassing adventures, I would think strongly on that.
By
tiller wrote:
06 Apr 2018, 2:48 pm
Finally, if you plan on monetising your illegal trespassing adventures, I would think strongly on that.

^This...not to be negative but trying to make money on you tube for illegal activities is not a smart move at all... i really would reconsider if you are
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Devils Donuts wrote:
03 Apr 2018, 1:50 pm
Yeah seems as though there isn't any youtubers but me on here and i am not here to disrespect anyone and yes i am trying to make money off youtube and no i don't want to give away locations and i think if others want to see inside these places then they can watch my video's....At the end of the day i am a hard working person who has a few work injuries that stops me from getting work BUT i am still trying to provide for my family.
Not trying to be d***, but you have to be pretty delusional if you think your videos are going to make you money. As if there isn't enough Urbex videos flooding the internet as it is what make you think your very average video will bring you fortune and fame? There are channels on Youtube with the top of the line cameras, Drones Lighting equipment professional shooting, and awesome interesting un-seen locations how are you going to compete with that? and i doubt even those guys are making much money.

If you're not doing it for the fun and love of it... why do it at all?
By
wow go ahead guys go look at my youtube video's and tell me if i am giving away locations? yeah i did on the caboolture rail trail because it is set at stage 1 of 4 stages to unroot everything in that video and make a full on proper trail...And as for having a go at me with your negetivities about me filming it all and it's been done b4 SO HAS PHOTO'S but each to there own it is very clear you guys don't like me or support me you can have your little circle and jerk in it yourselves.
By
tiller wrote:
06 Apr 2018, 2:48 pm
You will get a lot of backlash for posting your urbex adventures online unless you make a lot of effort to sanitise them of location.

Only backlash i'm getting is from this jerk circle group forums
By
I don't 'not like you' and I'm not apart of some 'Circle jerk' I'm just saying that going out with the soul intention of monetizing the hobby is not going to go well, one because nothing works that way... people who 'make it' don't usually intend to, they just love it and it leads to bigger things. you can't say one day "I'm going to become a rockstar" same as you can't just expect to make money on youtube.. and two because most people don't like that mindset and will dislike you for that. thats all I'm saying.

I have nothing against you, or your videos at all. do what ever you please.. just be realistic
By
I aint doing it just souly to make money i love doing what i do and if i happen to make money from it then so be it otherwise if there was no chance of it i wouldn't put it on youtube but i'd still go out and do it.
By
Try Blender, Its free and very powerful. Most people don't even know it has a video editor built in.

Very good would have stabilization. be warned its very complicated.
By
I bought myself Coral videostudio ultimate 2018 and it was on special and comes with a very nice quick and easy plugin just what i was looking for.
 Post a reply
Go