Total votes: 22
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
As per title,

Which gaming console do you have?

Myself: PS3 & Wii.
By
Just the Wii that is basically for the kids.
I used to mainly game on PC
By
Main console is a ps3, but I laso have a couple of psp's and many retro consoles, mega drive, N64, master system etc... and my prized possession my very first Atari 2600 woodgrain, still in working condition :P
By
farah9 wrote:Main console is a ps3, but I laso have a couple of psp's and many retro consoles, mega drive, N64, master system etc... and my prized possession my very first Atari 2600 woodgrain, still in working condition :P

One like this ;)? : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Atari-2600-G ... 4841644c2c :O at the price!
By
Yeah, but I don't have the box, I've got the paddles, joysticks and a heap of games, the box makes a big difference in the price. Funny thing is about 7 or 8 years ago people we're throwing them out. Thats why i've started collecting as many of the older ones that I can get my hands on, some rare games are worth a lot of money now as well.
By
I also have a sega mega drive 2, great gaming console! love alex the kid along with sonic 1, 2,3 :)
By
Have a PS3 and Wii but mainly only play on PC

wii was my first ever console....
By
NES, Sega Megadrive, N64, PSX, PSone, PS2, Xbox, Xbox360, PS3, Wii.. as well as a whole bunch of gameboys, psp's, ds' and an atari lynx :)

Semi-related, I still have pokemon red/blue/yellow/gold still in the box, mint :P

I'm running out of space!
By
dangerdanger wrote:NES, Sega Megadrive, N64, PSX, PSone, PS2, Xbox, Xbox360, PS3, Wii.. as well as a whole bunch of gameboys, psp's, ds' and an atari lynx :)

Semi-related, I still have pokemon red/blue/yellow/gold still in the box, mint :P

Your kid's kids will be millionaires ;)
By
oh I have a gameboy pocket and gameboy colour green and gold aussie edition
with pokemon blue/red/yellow/gold/tcg and a few other random games
By
PS3, though only used as a bluray player. Master System as my main game device and original size game boy see through. I find the old games a lot more fun and challenging than the new ones.
By
all of the above
My Friends Name is "GOOGLE" he gives me answers.

Code: Select all

http://www.blinkysweb.org/ - My Website/Blog
By
dangerdanger wrote:NES, Sega Megadrive, N64, PSX, PSone, PS2, Xbox, Xbox360, PS3, Wii.. as well as a whole bunch of gameboys, psp's, ds' and an atari lynx :)

The Atari Lynx!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Gods, I miss that little beast. How the hell did it not become a smashing success?????
Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints.
By
i had ps2 and got a ps3 just for gran turismo . i dident open the ps3 till the game came out. its the only game i play on consol . on pc i have played (and miss the old version) dofus, also played wow. i havent quit just taking a very long break . and just started playing forsaken world cause the vampire chicks look hot . hmmm maby i shouldent of posted that last bit.
By
thewizz wrote:i had ps2 and got a ps3 just for gran turismo . i dident open the ps3 till the game came out. its the only game i play on consol . on pc i have played (and miss the old version) dofus, also played wow. i havent quit just taking a very long break . and just started playing forsaken world cause the vampire chicks look hot . hmmm maby i shouldent of posted that last bit.

;) ;) :P :D:D:D
By
I've got a PS3 that doesn't work and a N64 and PS1 that do work. The next generation of consoles just won't work out of the box full stop I reckon.

I mostly play racing simulators and a couple shooters on PC.
By
PTC wrote:PS3, though only used as a bluray player. Master System as my main game device and original size game boy see through. I find the old games a lot more fun and challenging than the new ones.

The games were harder back in the day because companies didn't have competition so their thinking was "I don't give a f*** that your kid can't complete the game. Don't like it...buy another console. Oh wait...YOU CAN'T!!!"
By
trezza wrote:I've got a PS3 that doesn't work and a N64 and PS1 that do work. The next generation of consoles just won't work out of the box full stop I reckon.

I've never had a problem with ANY of my consoles.
By
Total list of consoles...

Nintendo SP, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Sony PSP, Microsoft Xbox 360.

And its only getting bigger. Lol.
Last edited by Honkey on 15 Mar 2012, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
Honkey wrote:Total list of consoles...

Nintendo SP, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Sony PSP, Microsoft Xbox.

Missing the PS3 ;)
By
Titan wrote:
Honkey wrote:Total list of consoles...

Nintendo SP, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Sony PSP, Microsoft Xbox 360.

Missing the PS3 ;)

I was tossing up between Xbox360 and PS3, but I went for the 360 due to the fact I already had a blu-ray player beforehand.
By
But multiplayer is a free thing to do on PS3 unlike 360 ;)

hehe im just biased as i have a ps3 :P
By
If I didn't already have a blu-ray, I would have gotten a PS3...no hesitation. I don't have internet access (except from my phone) so multiplayer is not applicable to me :(
By
Honkey wrote:If I didn't already have a blu-ray, I would have gotten a PS3...no hesitation. I don't have internet access (except from my phone) so multiplayer is not applicable to me :(
Ahh well then u have nothing to worry about :)
By
Honkey wrote:
trezza wrote:I've got a PS3 that doesn't work and a N64 and PS1 that do work. The next generation of consoles just won't work out of the box full stop I reckon.

I've never had a problem with ANY of my consoles.
Bucky Lugger
 Post a reply
Go