Login RegisterFAQ
Brisbane Locations??
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi i am new to this site and i came across it when i was trying to find an urbex community in Brisbane.

My friends and i have only recently got into the urbex scene and are looking for some places to go. We have done a few construction buildings and cranes, would love if anyone could help me out with finding some new location around Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.

Would greatly appreciate it thanks
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
To find new locations, the only real option is to get out and explore.

Look around for derilict buildings. Follow the river ways. Try searching online for places closing down or being developed.

Any photos or stories of places you've been to so far?
By
Hey. I know this is off topic, but are PM's disabled site wide or am I just really bad on computer machines.
I'd like to ask an administrator a few quick questions regarding this and that. (Not location begging)
By
Beer_Hunter wrote:
11 Jan 2017, 5:49 pm
Hey. I know this is off topic, but are PM's disabled site wide or am I just really bad on computer machines.
I'd like to ask an administrator a few quick questions regarding this and that. (Not location begging)
Just for new members. Looks like you've made enough posts to PM now.
By
Aydun wrote:
11 Jan 2017, 6:24 pm
Beer_Hunter wrote:
how many posts does one need to PM?!
By
rEkrul wrote:
11 Jan 2017, 6:38 pm
Aydun wrote:
11 Jan 2017, 6:24 pm
Beer_Hunter wrote:
how many posts does one need to PM?!
maybe its 4!
By
Maybe 16
I got my boobs out on google street view
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Looking for locations is so much fun can be stressful when you really want to find something good but there are alot of gems out there just keep an eye out.
By
For sure. I spent many an hour looking for checkmate.
So worth it finally finding it though!
 Post a reply
Go