Login RegisterFAQ
Ever Feel Like You're Being Watched?
By
7 Reply with quote Permalink
Finally got out to see some spots, and was lucky to be near enough to this one in yesterdays storm that I really had no choice but to climb in as a matter of urgency. I'd just set up my camera and taken this one shot when I noticed a "movement" and realised there was someone in the room with the closed door (to the far left of the shot) who was looking at me through the crack/keyhole. I'm guessing they probably got a bigger surprise than I did because of the heavy rain, but I yelled out "hello?" a few times before realising they were not going to come out and probably didn't want me going in.

By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I had a similar experience in a half demolished primary school. Usually people in these kinda places want to be left alone and best to leave it at that. Can be pretty freaky knowing someone is there watching you in silence :?
Hood Rich
By
For all the times u think someone is watching you...and than u turn around and you dont see anyone there...or so you think! Shivers
By
Haha gnarly , i couldn't walk around inside without having a sus haha im confronting them strait up , unless I can tell they are security or just a hobo trying to get some sleep .
By
Have had plenty of "I think I'm being watched" moments during URBEX!
By
I always feel like I'm being watched.

All though that might just be the drugs talking.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By
8 Reply with quote Permalink
Whilst exploring the Orphanage in Goulburn I kicked open a stuck door and the three people in the room who I didn't know were in there screamed in terror. The guy had been telling the two girls ghost stories about the place and my entry was spot on for maximum fright.
Always carry a tripod. They're useful for smacking down junkies & scrappers.
By
I desperately need a location for my upcoming film. I need an old house such as this one. I am studying at the New York Film Academy in the Gold Coast. Please let me know where some of these are.
By
f*** off Brandon 189. Go back to doorknocking.
By
I guess you are having a bad day huh.
By
DeFobs wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 12:29 pm
f*** off Brandon 189. Go back to doorknocking.
Rude
 Post a reply
Go