Login RegisterFAQ
Looking for abandoned buildings in Canberra.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello, a few of my mates and I really enjoy urbex we have explored multiple drains and some buildings. We would like to discover and explore some cool places.

PLEASE, private message me some cool places to explore thanks.
By
6 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi syncoxo, unfortunately that's not how this place works. Our hobby wouldn't last long if we just told everyone all the locations we explore.
By
Okay dodger, thanks
By
You might have a bit more luck if you try sharing some of your pictures/stories first!
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
syncxo wrote:Hello, a few of my mates and I really enjoy urbex we have explored multiple drains and some buildings. We would like to discover and explore some cool places.

What dodger said.

What stuff have you done? Please share in the Aus urbex forum.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
theedge wrote:
syncxo wrote:Hello, a few of my mates and I really enjoy urbex we have explored multiple drains and some buildings. We would like to discover and explore some cool places.

What dodger said.

What stuff have you done? Please share in the Aus urbex forum.
Hello Dodger and Theedge; I have explored Gross tomb, temple of doom, Kippax drains, Charnwood drains and a abandoned navy base.

I did not take any pictures as i didn't take my phone. but when it stops raining where going to go explore heaps of drains and hopefully some abandos i will definitely take some photos thanks for the advice

-sync
By
Hit up the old Defence Northbourne House on the opposite corner of Northbourne to the ABC studios. You have to climb over the construction fence to get in, once youve done that though the building is about 13stories high with big open warehouse like floors. The view from the roof is pretty sweet.

There is also an abandonned office building on the other side (ainslie) of northbourne more towards civic that is about to be demolished. The old youth/PCYC centre in civic use to be fun too.

Only telling you these as they will be gone very soon.
By
new too,did you find anytthing worth while?
 Post a reply
Go