Login RegisterFAQ
New In The ACT
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey I'm new to the Urban Exploring game and was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I've only really been able to find and access some of the more well known locations in Canberra as well as a few new locations close to where I live. If anyone could possibly help me out or show me some places that'd be sweet.

There is only really two locations that I know of, that aren't too well known and that are worth exploring but if anyone is interested I could perhaps show you.

Not going to disclose any locations in the forums BTW.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
pizza wrote:Not going to disclose any locations in the forums BTW.
It's likely nobody else will disclose much either....
The explorer in the west................
By
Welcome Pizza!
Any pics or stories you could share with us?
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Bangers wrote:
pizza wrote:Not going to disclose any locations in the forums BTW.
It's likely nobody else will disclose much either....
Yeah that's completely understandable. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to show me that's all.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Nuggs wrote:Welcome Pizza!
No pictures yet, but i plan to go out and take some tonight. Only interesting story I have would perhaps be running into a homeless man that scared the life out of myself and a few friends causing us to make quite the hasty exit from the building we were exploring.
By
pizza wrote:
Nuggs wrote:Welcome Pizza!
Only interesting story I have would perhaps be running into a homeless man that scared the life out of myself and a few friends causing us to make quite the hasty exit from the building we were exploring.
Most of us have had a situation or two like that. Can be a bit freaky!

Have a good night out :)
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Have a good look at the brickworks while you still can, discussions are going on about redevelopment options of the site.. That's about the best I can suggest other than to look through the other ACT posts and see what's still there. Get out and just have an explore around the place mate and I'm sure you will be rewarded... :mrgreen: Also, Welcome to UEGA!
The explorer in the west................
 Post a reply
Go