Login RegisterFAQ
momo exhibition Melbourne Pavilion 10th June 2016
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,
I am more than happy to tell you that i've been shortlisted for a big event organised by RAW,it promotes lot of differents artistic talents and i'll expose my work this night.
My work is most of the time about patrimony wich involved some urban exploration in my country.
I'll be more than glad to meet you there and answer all the questions you have.
This is a private event showcase so for sure it is not free,i'll keep you informed as i just know that they want me to expose my work.
Cheers guys.
Momo des catacombes de Paris
By
Hey guys,
I've got more infos about the event and i think it can be interesting.
Here is a part of the message they sent me:

"The date of the showcase is June 10th (Friday night).
Our venue is the Melbourne Pavilion in Kensington. We totally transform it by filling it with artists, musicians, performers, designers and more!
This is an all ages event however under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
We usually have roughly 600-700 people attending our showcases in Melbourne.
You will be allocated a panel which measures roughly 2.5m long x 1.8m high to display on. You’ll also have a little bit of space in front of your panel to display in as well (small tables, stands etc.).
We encourage everyone to get as creative as they like with their display! Set up and pack down are done of the day of the showcase. You can come onsite from 1.00pm on show day to set up. Doors open at 7:00pm and the event itself finishes at roughly midnight - you must take everything with you at the end of the night.
We don’t have any themes or restrictions at our events, so you’re welcome to showcase whichever works you like, in whichever way you like.
We’ll have a walk through meeting at the venue before the event so that you can meet the RAW team, the other artists involved in the showcase and also check out the space that you’ll be working with.
All that we ask in return for the showcase is that each participant sells 20 tickets (aka brings along 20 friends!). Tickets are $20.00 each and you can sell to friends, family, colleagues, supporters… anyone! The deadline for selling your tickets is three days prior to the showcase. We do ask that any unsold tickets are purchased by the artist prior to the showcase (you can still on-sell these to your friends)

I've got an idea already of how i want to set up my space but i need to know if some people have manual/artistic skills here to help me to build this project,i can't give any money as i'll have to put quite some money on the table to make it awesome but i'll can at least pay the price of a ticket for anyone that want to have good fun on this night :)

I'm pretty new here i know so it's gonna be working under pressure as i don't know where to look for the things i need but it's always good to challenge.
I'm gonna put the link to a Raw event video on youtube so that you can have a look.
By
 Post a reply
Go