Login RegisterFAQ
The Store Hunter Street Newcastle West
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
i know this building is a semi abandoned shopping center just wanting to know if it is accessible while still being un detected or stopped and what is the security like i know it is in a busy populated area but if you've been here since pauls warehouse closed i want to know
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
locked up tight bro! secos at night and cameras all around the place! we tried to do this a few days ago with no luck! they will prob keep everyone out till its demo'd. site was sold to developers very recently so work will commence very soon, window of opportunity is small.
there is a window open on the 3rd floor just fly on in :lol:
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
sini wrote:locked up tight bro! secos at night and cameras all around the place! we tried to do this a few days ago with no luck! they will prob keep everyone out till its demo'd. site was sold to developers very recently so work will commence very soon, window of opportunity is small.
there is a window open on the 3rd floor just fly on in :lol:
Ill take my 15 foot extension ladder, that should get us in :)
By
would you guys use entry tools like crowbars,haligans(firefighters crowbar) or even a battery powered grinder or portable oxyacetylene cutters
By
Brad1234 wrote:would you guys use entry tools like crowbars,haligans(firefighters crowbar) or even a battery powered grinder or portable oxyacetylene cutters
Ummm..... most definitely not
By
Yeah, don't break stuff pls.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
imagine getting pulled up by police,
sir is that a portable oxy set and a lock pick tool and a crow bar? my guess is your about to B&E! gun and handcuff come out!
you try to run but you have 1/2 a metric ton worth of equipment in your bag :lol:
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
fuddlecupz wrote:
sini wrote:
we need this!
By
sini wrote:
fuddlecupz wrote:
sini wrote:
we need this!
They're quite heavy as well!
Brad1234 wrote:would you guys use entry tools like crowbars,haligans(firefighters crowbar) or even a battery powered grinder or portable oxyacetylene cutters
B+E which is at least few years in prison if you are not lucky. Not to mention future implications doing anything once you are out. And that's when it becomes not urbex.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Ok fair enough so no forced entry when going into abandonned building unless you get trapped inside and cant find another way out
By
Brad1234 wrote:Ok fair enough so no forced entry when going into abandonned building unless you get trapped inside and cant find another way out
Hopefully you don't need to do that when you exit as that's criminal damage which is also bad.

So always have exit strategy that is clean and doesn't involve damaging something.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
old thread but recently been able to get into the carpark area.. A few mate's have been flying (racing /freestyle drones in there and around the new structure there building.. its actually lacking security or any measures. Been there the last few weekends.
 Post a reply
Go