Login RegisterFAQ
VIP needs a rework
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
So I think I brought this up once before many months ago but the requirements for getting VIP need to be changed or something because it just isn't viable really. Like you have to explore with 2 or more VIP members or an admin/mod from here. I mean for all you guys up in Brisbane and Sydney it doesn't seem to be an issue but down in Melbourne there is basically no one that is VIP and no admins/mods are based here. I have managed to explore with 1 VIP member (Kontour10) in approx 9months or so. I mean what is it exactly? Do I not contribute enough to these forums or something. I think VIP should be cased on an individual basis and exceptions to the requirements can be made sometimes.
Idk.... Just think this needs a rework.
- Echo
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
By
By
By
And there's also lots of sydneysiders I've met here without Vip status and they seem to get by quite well.

I got by without VIP status for 3 years and still managed to do lots of stuff without much help or asking assistance. Waited for a year before I finally got approved and I'm one of those people who just move on and be happy if nothing happens.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
theedge wrote:And there's also lots of sydneysiders I've met here without Vip status and they seem to get by quite well.

I got by without VIP status for 3 years and still managed to do lots of stuff without much help or asking assistance. Waited for a year before I finally got approved and I'm one of those people who just move on and be happy if nothing happens.
Where is your youtube link... ?
By
Kto wrote:
Where is your youtube link... ?
Couldn't think of any. I'm just trying to cheer Echo up :)
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
By
Naw thanks guys. Always looking out for little Echo. Love you all so much <3
By
By
By
--
Last edited by Vicinity on 05 Nov 2015, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IG: zero.given
By
UEGA: Come for the lolz, stay for the trollz!
By
2 VIP members in Melbourne:
Nick
Kontour

So far CafeCSK is the only active Vic member I haven't personally met,
I've met Crispex, Potyplanty, Fuddoh, Echo, Seltonejock, and probably some others I've forgotten.
If they stick around I normally end up catching up with people eventually. (I promise CafeCSK!)

Plus, why the need for VIP access? If you have super exiting stuff you don't want public, you can request it gets moved to VIP. If you don't, why the need for secrecy?
By
Nick wrote:2 VIP members in Melbourne:
Nick
Kontour

Plus, why the need for VIP access? If you have super exiting stuff you don't want public, you can request it gets moved to VIP. If you don't, why the need for secrecy?
Well then in that case I have met 2 VIP members, now I just need your awesome vouches because ya know you love me and it'll be all good :)

I don't have anything super exciting I just want to know what other people have haha. I'm curious what's in the VIP section that is deemed to secretive for us normal folks.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote: Well then in that case I have met 2 VIP members, now I just need your awesome vouches because ya know you love me and it'll be all good :)

I don't have anything super exciting I just want to know what other people have haha. I'm curious what's in the VIP section that is deemed to secretive for us normal folks.
I rest my case your honor. (Or Aydun/ mods)
By
echo - all that is probably in the VIP is a closed discussion about the non-VIPs.. lol..

Do you prefer to drive your car - or parade around showing your license off to prove that you can?

A title or recognition should be a sideline event..
By
I love, you love

We all love

Echo.
By
Kto wrote:I love, you love

We all love

Echo.
That brought a tear to my eye Kto.