Login RegisterFAQ
Hardware Store
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,

anyone been and had a look at the hardware store in the same locality as the iga? Me and some mates went and checked it out just after it closed but there was still enough stuff inside to make us decide to go back another day. Since then I have seen a few bits of graff go up then within a week they have been painted over.

If we want maybe organise a group expo through the IGA and the hardware store?
Kids need to stop lighting things on fire or I'm gonna get arrested.
By
Its alarmed, and besides that the last time I was passing that place the temp fence had been removed and people were in the loading dock - either removing the stuff inside or putting stuff inside. People were spraying the garden beds and there were painters sitting out the front having a smoke so I'd say its being moved into again (possibly) ...
By
Ahh true. Ok that answers that.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Check it out, it's possible to avoid the alleged alarm (I didn't even notice it to be honest) :)
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
phytrix wrote:Check it out, it's possible to avoid the alleged alarm (I didn't even notice it to be honest) :)
Interesting ;) I will look again.
By
If your talking about the Mt gravatt one there is now security there. :(
By
Its been re-purposed... hasn't it?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Kto wrote:Its been re-purposed... hasn't it?
It's open and trading now. Looks about as permanent as MegaMart opening in the old myer building.

The furniture place should last a 6 months to a year. Then a random indoor market will trash the place for a while. Followed by a children's play centre for, oh, maybe 14 days before they're bankrupt. Then ugly imported furniture for just slightly longer. Then we'll have a year or so to explore it while the black hole of the all encompassing church expands to consume everything in that whole area.

Thank you thank you thank you. I'm Nostrabandonments, I'm here every Friday. 8-)
You can call me Футис.
 Post a reply
Go