Login RegisterFAQ
Victoria bridge tunnels
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Has anyone ventured into the tunnels next to Victoria bridge (on the Southbank side) ??
I walked past there last night and noticed that the tide was low enough that someone could walk in- you'd probably have to move quickly and be stealthy, but still.

It probably has a name, or links up to another set of tunnels, I just wanted to know :)
Solvitur Ambulando
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Yes, they are lovely old brick drains, but fully tidal, watch out:) some nice old metal features in there, but knee deep river silt make it hard going....
By
I walk past it all the time on the way to uni so I will be checking it out.
Kids need to stop lighting things on fire or I'm gonna get arrested.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
GreyArea wrote:I walk past it all the time on the way to uni so I will be checking it out.
Hope you like mud then!
By
My above post just got rated positively by Ahrefs [bot] in this post. Very odd!
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Light Knight wrote:My above post just got rated positively by Ahrefs [bot] in this post. Very odd!
When I changed the style, I accidentally left out a line of code, which allowed bots to see these buttons. I fixed this but Ahrefs must have cached a lot of pages during this period, so was 'clicking' the rating buttons from its cache.

I've added an ASIOAHREFS-proof fence to the server side of things, so even if bots have the link, they won't be allowed to give rep. Probably.
 Post a reply
Go