Login RegisterFAQ
Eternity Drain Locked?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I went to Eternity on Saturday night and saw that the grates were welded to a metal bar under the grates. Has anyone recently been to Eternity and noticed the grates are welded?
By
What?! I was planning on doing it this Sunday grrr
twat
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
hollando wrote:I went to Eternity on Saturday night and saw that the grates were welded to a metal bar under the grates. Has anyone recently been to Eternity and noticed the grates are welded?
i personally saw people working there and no eternity is not locked up! Lol go for a good old fashioned walk guys ;)
Just as evolution intended, I was designed by DFEX..

IG: @social_dfex
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dfexone/
By
Man I wish I knew the names of drains! I hope not I want to explore as much as possible.
Tide's in... Dirt's out. Now let's kick some ass.
By
DFEX wrote:
hollando wrote:I went to Eternity on Saturday night and saw that the grates were welded to a metal bar under the grates. Has anyone recently been to Eternity and noticed the grates are welded?
i personally saw people working there and no eternity is not locked up! Lol go for a good old fashioned walk guys ;)
Me and hollando went to the grate its welded shut
im not wadding through water that touches my nuts
thats cray cray
"No Urbex... No fun"
Syd Based
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
MacDaddy wrote:
DFEX wrote:
Me and hollando went to the grate its welded shut
im not wadding through water that touches my nuts
thats cray cray
Are u serious? Its not even up too ur nuts! And when i went my gf jumped in first and led the way, so grow up lol also which grate r u talking bout? Did u actually even go for a walk? Cause my gf even found an entrance hundreds of metres away from where i thought one was! So like i said go for a walk, a big one too lol

By
In a certain canal there is a tidal entrance and at low tide its pretty wet mate i dont mind getting wet ask blakjak but im very sanitary and my package is my blessing !
I dont think my girlfriend would go near mine after being in that water ahhaha
"No Urbex... No fun"
Syd Based
By
MacDaddy wrote:In a certain canal there is a tidal entrance and at low tide its pretty wet mate i dont mind getting wet ask blakjak but im very sanitary and my package is my blessing !
I'm a short ass and it didn't even come up to my knees near the entrance at low tide. Besides whats a bit of water guys?! It is a drain after all so you can't expect to stay dry 100% of the time.

By
DFEX wrote:
MacDaddy wrote:In a certain canal there is a tidal entrance and at low tide its pretty wet mate i dont mind getting wet ask blakjak but im very sanitary and my package is my blessing !
I'm a short ass and it didn't even come up to my knees near the entrance at low tide. Besides whats a bit of water guys?! It is a drain after all so you can't expect to stay dry 100% of the time.
Pretty dry once you get inisde!
Yeah its just i dont like tooo much water if you get what i mean loll
"No Urbex... No fun"
Syd Based
By
MacDaddy wrote:
DFEX wrote:
Pretty dry once you get inisde!
Yeah its just i dont like tooo much water if you get what i mean loll
There's not much in the canal at low tide. I'm not much over 5ft and it wasn't even up to my knees. The challenge of access is half the fun! Other than the canal there is still ways to beat the challenge :D

By
so basically only way atm is to jump into the canal. no other way.... get wet for fun or stay out of it and not adventure.....
Drugs are good

So is tunnels..
By
-Here you go vre...

You do know that you can have a shower after your balls get wet and your back to normal right?

But in saying that, there are heaps of entry points into Eternity, you can avoid the locked grate and the canal.
And before you ask, no, I'm not telling you how or where. :)
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
blakjak wrote:
-Here you go vre...

You do know that you can have a shower after your balls get wet and your back to normal right?

But in saying that, there are heaps of entry points into Eternity, you can avoid the locked grate and the canal.
I can't believe everyone is afraid of water. Open your eyes and explore, if you can't find it, just take a swim :D
I was there last weekend and its still accessible.
Looks like one of the easiest drains is now only for hardcore drainers :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

By
blakjak wrote:
-Here you go vre...

Darn you blakjak hahah just cause your a hardcore mofo!
"No Urbex... No fun"
Syd Based
By
MacDaddy wrote:Darn you blakjak hahah just cause your a hardcore mofo!
lol yeah right, I'm only stirring ya man, but you did make me chuckle when you were trying to keep your nice white shoes from getting wet and dirty last week at Pumping Station drain lol...and TBH,I only do crazy stuff like wash my balls in drain water to explore a sick drain like Eternity for the first time, I wouldn't do it to explore a drain I've been to before. Why would I when there are so many dry alternatives?

And don't worry vre, I'll take ya to Eternity one day soon when I'm free and we'll go in the dry way. Don't wear your dress or bring a Louis Vitton handbag because you may dirty them on all that icky mud and stuff. :)
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
blakjak wrote:
MacDaddy wrote:Darn you blakjak hahah just cause your a hardcore mofo!
lol yeah right, I'm only stirring ya man, but you did make me chuckle when you were trying to keep your nice white shoes from getting wet and dirty last week at Pumping Station drain lol...and TBH,I only do crazy stuff like wash my balls in drain water to explore a sick drain like Eternity for the first time, I wouldn't do it to explore a drain I've been to before. Why would I when there are so many dry alternatives?

And don't worry vre, I'll take ya to Eternity one day soon when I'm free and we'll go in the dry way. Don't wear your dress or bring a Louis Vitton handbag because you may dirty them on all that icky mud and stuff. :)
HHAHAHAH i was very conscious of getting em too wet didnt want mum to get to sus, looking forward to some more exploring with ya
and dont worry ill leave the dress and the gucci hat at home this time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"No Urbex... No fun"
Syd Based
By
AHAHAHAA Macdaddy ur white shoes r mine now :) and ur mum is the funniest
Drugs are good

So is tunnels..
By
chris wrote:AHAHAHAA Macdaddy ur white shoes r mine now :) and ur mum is the funniest
Benefits of having an awesome mum lad hahahha
"No Urbex... No fun"
Syd Based
By
Stand in freezing water up to your knees (stormwater/overflow) with eels n no shoes or socks! One of the worst experiences ever
twat
By
I'd never do that. I'm like a cat. Plus there could be syringes and s***...
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Midget wrote:I'd never do that. I'm like a cat. Plus there could be syringes and s***...
THATS WHAT IM SCARED OFFFF I HATE SYRINGESS I CRINGE WHEN I SEE ONE
"No Urbex... No fun"
Syd Based
By
Midget wrote:I'd never do that. I'm like a cat. Plus there could be syringes and s***...
hahaha, looking back, never again haha!
twat
By
Homerone wrote:Stand in freezing water up to your knees (stormwater/overflow) with eels n no shoes or socks! One of the worst experiences ever
Big ass garbage bags will fix that. Or buy some waders..

By
Macdaddy up for it this weekend ill bring yah white shoes
Drugs are good

So is tunnels..
By
The canal is f*****g empty and dry at low tide, gives you a good 2.5 hours if you time it, before you get much more than wet feet. Stoopy to the chamber tho. Shame about the grille. CDSTech gave us a key to its padlock initially... used to say to folks 'I got the Key to Eternity' like a sick kunt :roll: then one day the lock was gone n the grille was unsecured for like... 12 years.
 Post a reply
Go