Login RegisterFAQ
Favourite drain and/or abando?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Trying to get to know the UEGA community a bit better!
My favorite abandonment is probably the abandoned hotel, or "Hotel Bravo"
What about you guys? :)
Last edited by Kais_ on 24 Jul 2015, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello and welcome to the best darn group of UE's in the world.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hehe, I always want to play this game out of excitement and love for the locations I've been to, but there are lots of location moochers on here so I don't want to give away details in case you know, the wrong people go there !

Usually, when you've fooled around enough, you realise your favourite drain or favourite abandonment or favourite rooftop are so much of a favourite that they're not worth telling people about for reasons mentioned above ;) :D
By
Kto wrote:Hehe, I always want to play this game out of excitement and love for the locations I've been to, but there are lots of location moochers on here so I don't want to give away details in case you know, the wrong people go there !

Usually, when you've fooled around enough, you realise your favourite drain or favourite abandonment or favourite rooftop are so much of a favourite that they're not worth telling people about for reasons mentioned above ;) :D

Didn't think of it in that way! I get what you mean! Thanks for the info :)
By
dndkAU wrote:Hello and welcome to the best darn group of UE's in the world.
Thank you! Everyone is so welcoming on here! :)
By
Kais_ wrote:Didn't think of it in that way! I get what you mean! Thanks for the info :)
Yeah :) When I find an amazing place, I think to myself what the worst possible outcome could be should anyone become aware that a place is accessible (once you post photos of location, you give away the fact its accessible no matter what) - - so I like to hold off on posting photos of amazing locations until that said location is stripped/demolished or renovated/re-used.
I made a big mistake in regards to this once, a mistake I will forever regret; I posted photos of an perfect location on a former Facebook account I once ran; this location isn't going to be demolished or re-purposed any time soon so all I did was put it at risk of being vandalised, but no one ever told me this advice I'm telling you now so I didn't know - but now you do.

Always be careful with who you share what with :mrgreen:
By
Kto wrote:
Kais_ wrote:Didn't think of it in that way! I get what you mean! Thanks for the info :)
Yeah :) When I find an amazing place, I think to myself what the worst possible outcome could be should anyone become aware that a place is accessible (once you post photos of location, you give away the fact its accessible no matter what) - - so I like to hold off on posting photos of amazing locations until that said location is stripped/demolished or renovated/re-used.
I made a big mistake in regards to this once, a mistake I will forever regret; I posted photos of an perfect location on a former Facebook account I once ran; this location isn't going to be demolished or re-purposed any time soon so all I did was put it at risk of being vandalised, but no one ever told me this advice I'm telling you now so I didn't know - but now you do.

Always be careful with who you share what with :mrgreen:
Thank you heaps! Will take that into serious consideration with my future uploads and how I go about locations! :D
By
 Post a reply
Go