Login RegisterFAQ
Good drains in sydney - Page 2
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
blakjak wrote:
Spades wrote:
Homerone wrote:Done most of them
Blakjak now I realise how annoying I would've sounded when I first joined this forum haha
lol nah compared to some others you were quite ok actually. :)
How ya been man, been ages.

Yeah man I've been travelling and busy with work/studies and stuff. The Sydney scene has been red-hot for some time and things have been quiet so haven't been exploring anything interesting for ages.
Spades
By
Blackwattle Bay then Rushcutters Bay. Get your tides n sewage game strengthened up.
By
Rushcutters is smelly hey
Spades
By
Spades wrote:Rushcutters is smelly hey
Fairly
twat
By
Siologen wrote:Blackwattle Bay then Rushcutters Bay. Get your tides n sewage game strengthened up.
Doing Blackwattle this weekend
twat
By
ThatLb wrote:
04 Jul 2015, 1:47 pm
Dunlop factory is my favourite drain.
Dunlop factory had a drain? I wonder if it's still there since the factory was demolished.
By
Greypigeon97 wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 2:38 pm
ThatLb wrote:
Dunlop factory had a drain? I wonder if it's still there since the factory was demolished.
I believe it ran to the side of Dunlop factory should still be accessible thru the canal correct me if I’m wrong I haven’t been draining in a while !
By
Macdaddy2 wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 3:25 pm
Greypigeon97 wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 2:38 pm
ThatLb wrote:
I believe it ran to the side of Dunlop factory should still be accessible thru the canal correct me if I’m wrong I haven’t been draining in a while !
I though Lb was joking because people were calling EOTN a drain.
By
Dunlop Australia retained dunlop in australia, interesting. Amazing to think that what was started by an irishman on his bike, is all the way o'er on your sun kissed shores!
Geographically, Ireland is a medium-sized rural island that is slowly but steadily being consumed by sheep.
 Post a reply
Go