Access Novotel rooftop
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyone have any details to access the Novotel rooftop? In Sydney cbd

Thanks
By
6 Reply with quote Permalink
Try asking at the front desk.
UEGA: Come for the lolz, stay for the trollz!
By
Mambo wrote:
scottbonnar wrote:Anyone have any details to access the Novotel rooftop? In Sydney cbd

Thanks
Try asking at the front desk.
Touché !!!
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Actually wanted a half decent answer, trying to scout out a few places
By
Yeah good luck with that bud
By
Thought I'd try something new ...

Not that I'll ever have the chance to meet a decent urbex photographer asking questions like this.
By
scottbonnar wrote:Actually wanted a half decent answer, trying to scout out a few places
Then do some actual scouting and work it out for yourself. People aren't going to give out info to some random on the internet begging for spots and info.
By
longnecksmasher wrote:
scottbonnar wrote:Actually wanted a half decent answer, trying to scout out a few places
Then do some actual scouting and work it out for yourself. People aren't going to give out info to some random on the internet begging for spots and info.
You never know
By
You'll quickly find out.
By
scottbonnar wrote:
longnecksmasher wrote:
You never know
That's true. But you seem to be taking more than you give.

What spots have you done?
Have you had a chance to meet anyone here in person?
Any pics (urbex or non-urbex)?
Seems a bit sus to me

You can always pm myself or post to the meetup thread if you want to meet others for an explore which will help you find more spots. Most of us don't just share spots to some unknown random we never met.

Otherwise if you are not keen on meeting up then I suggest you try google.
By
scottbonnar wrote:Anyone have any details to access the Novotel rooftop? In Sydney cbd

Thanks
Maaaaaaan.. Whose dis guy?!
You know this is an urban EXPLORATION forum, the whole point to this hobby is to go EXPLORING. Not that hard..
Just as evolution intended, I was designed by DFEX..

IG: @social_dfex
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dfexone/
By
DFEX wrote:

Thanks
You know this is an urban EXPLORATION forum, the whole point to this hobby is to go EXPLORING. Not that hard..
Does this guy even go here?
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink

Thanks
Give these guys a call.
Phone: 02 9265 6499
Give them your name, dob etc and ask them how to get onto the rooftop. I am sure they will have some answers.
By
scottbonnar wrote:
DFEX wrote:

Thanks
Does this guy even go here?
Does this guy make any sense? :?

By
Here you go guys, take as many as you want...
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
blakjak wrote:Here you go guys, take as many as you want...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

By
These are better because they're real. :P I laughed so hard when I saw them. So much temptation to buy them just to troll angry people but at $20...

Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Been there, Done that. You'll get almost the exact same photos of the scenery from ground level than from the roof, unless your looking for the sign which i'll leave for you to find out ;)
By
DFEX wrote:

Thanks
Scott Boner
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right
By
So much troll, such little thread <.<

But no, as already mentioned your approach is considerably futile and you should perhaps try other methods. In my opinion, finding your own way in (or up) is a lot more interesting and fulfilling. If you're legitimately interested, I may be able to take you up next time I'm down in Sydney, assuming you stick around and show that you are interested in the hobby.

:geek:
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
phytrix wrote:So much troll, such little thread <.<

But no, as already mentioned your approach is considerably futile and you should perhaps try other methods. In my opinion, finding your own way in (or up) is a lot more interesting and fulfilling. If you're legitimately interested, I may be able to take you up next time I'm down in Sydney, assuming you stick around and show that you are interested in the hobby.

:geek:
haha its full of it. i understand the whole risk thing and exploring yourself. But someone has got to start somewhere. If your in sydney it would be awesome for you to show me some places!!
By
be careful those guys dont f*** around i got arrested there but the cop let me off with a warning
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
getting up was easy and got a mad view of the sunset but some staff member went up and was like "oi get the f*** off my roof cunts" and was threatening us that he is gonna call the cops and s***. He told us to get down and he wants a word with us but when he was still up on the highest part of the roof we legged it :lol: :lol: . This is my first rooftop by the way :) .
By
What an experience bro.
 Post a reply
Go