Login RegisterFAQ
facebook - Page 3
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote:
phytrix wrote: Echo is a filthy Melbournite!
Anything is better than been a dirty Canberranite.
It's pronounced Canberran, pls.
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Kto wrote:
tommo wrote:ramble ramble
Cat Factory in December ring any bells ?
Are you implying the caterpillar warehouse is giving away a location? This is a common urbex location in adelaide, known as caterpillar warehouse i believe the origin of the name comes from the pattern the light makes on the floor of a day?? Dont quote me on that
never die wondering ;)
By
No I'm implying I'm pretty sure I ran into you and a bunch of other people at the Cat Factory in December. Cat Factory is clearly no secret; whats with people keeping mega-trashed and mega-graffed up places secrets ?
By
I didnt run into anyone there?? Well that place isnt much secret. Will be demolished soon according to the owner
never die wondering ;)
By
Kto wrote:Whats with people keeping mega-trashed and mega-graffed up places secrets ?
Pride :mrgreen:
The explorer in the west................
By
Bangers wrote:
Kto wrote:Whats with people keeping mega-trashed and mega-graffed up places secrets ?
Pride :mrgreen:
Yeah I get that, and I'm not saying I share locations regardless but to start war over it is a bit much.
By
What's with how off topic this thread has become?
Carry on.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Saw the first few comments on that post yesterday, missed the shitstorm though. That guy regularly just straight up asks people for locations, or makes posts in the group asking if anyone knows spots.
He went to Dunlop recently and couldn't figure out how to get in, so he posted in that group (from outside dunlop) asking for a specific entry point. :/
By
Rantallion wrote: He went to Dunlop recently and couldn't figure out how to get in, so he posted in that group (from outside dunlop) asking for a specific entry point. :/
That's not exploring, that's assisted B&E.
 Post a reply
Go