Login RegisterFAQ
Hosting Paper Mill Expo 27/2/15
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Going to explore an old paper mill in Melbourne on Friday sometime.

If you're interested please PM me or post below and I will provide more details and my mobile number.

- Echo
Last edited by Echo on 23 Feb 2015, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Mate,
I know you're newish, but here's a better way of organizing things:
I'm going to an abandoned papermill at some stage this week to see how much has been demolished. PM me if you're interested.
In the case of APM it's already pretty public knowledge at this stage, but if it were a more sensitive location you'd blow it wide open for graff kids and copper cutters.
You'd be kidding yourself to think fellow explorers are the only people who read forums, I'd suggest not posting when you're going, or even an intention too, I know in other forums I've seen property owners, building managers and security all pop up every now and then to remind people it's not entirely forgotten, and they're actively protecting it...

Don't be disheartened, but there's a way of doing it that works out best for you, and the community,
By
Nick wrote:Mate,
I know you're newish, but here's a better way of organizing things:
I'm going to an abandoned papermill at some stage this week to see how much has been demolished. PM me if you're interested.
In the case of APM it's already pretty public knowledge at this stage, but if it were a more sensitive location you'd blow it wide open for graff kids and copper cutters.
You'd be kidding yourself to think fellow explorers are the only people who read forums, I'd suggest not posting when you're going, or even an intention too, I know in other forums I've seen property owners, building managers and security all pop up every now and then to remind people it's not entirely forgotten, and they're actively protecting it...

Don't be disheartened, but there's a way of doing it that works out best for you, and the community,
Oh ok thanks. Post has been edited. Have already had interest from a few people about going so hopefully will still be able to do it.
By
Great to hear, APM is awesome, I don't know how much is left these days, but a few years back it was the place to be, many a happy day spent there.
By
I'm a noob.
Last edited by Echo on 27 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
 Post a reply
Go