Login RegisterFAQ
need some advice
By
recently the police searched my camera and they found all these photos of people in guard compartments and graff, does anyone know what could potentially come out of this?
By
Why is this is the new introductions section?
And secondly if you did actually take those pictures I don't feel anything for you. Breaking into train compartments and spraying graff is not part of urbex, it's just stupid.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Nope, but let us know when you find out.

You're probably better off asking the boys on Instagram who do it. I know a couple of them have been caught, from memory they had to go on some court related adventures and were fined a bit.
By
i dont even graff, i took photos of people doing graff, i would ask on insta but my phone and camera got taken by the police
By
i dont even graff, i took photos of people pieces and panels because i have an interest in it? i would ask on insta but my phone and camera got taken by the police
By
Thread moved
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By

If you want to know what the potential outcomes are, just ask the Police.
By
ya pingas wrote:i dont even graff, i took photos of people pieces and panels because i have an interest in it? i would ask on insta but my phone and camera got taken by the police
You can sign into Instagram on a computer. Graff aside, the whole being in a guard compartment thing is probs not going to go down well for you.
Be mates with guards and some of them will let you ride with them. PLUS then you can use the fancy vending machine in the lunch room at Central and get cans of Coke for a dolla ay.
By
Rantallion wrote:
ya pingas wrote:i dont even graff, i took photos of people pieces and panels because i have an interest in it? i would ask on insta but my phone and camera got taken by the police
You can sign into Instagram on a computer. Graff aside, the whole being in a guard compartment thing is probs not going to go down well for you.
Be mates with guards and some of them will let you ride with them. PLUS then you can use the fancy vending machine in the lunch room at Central and get cans of Coke for a dolla ay.
You got a mate who's a guard?
By
Enter an early guilty plea and ask for no conviction to be recorded. Pay the fine if it's your first offence you should be alright.
By
All this has absolutely nothing to do with urbex may I suggest this forum isn't for you. And stop wasting our time :evil:
By
Lone wolf wrote:All this has absolutely nothing to do with urbex may I suggest this forum isn't for you. And stop wasting our time :evil:
Basically what I said ;)
Great minds think alike.
By
Echo wrote:
Lone wolf wrote:All this has absolutely nothing to do with urbex may I suggest this forum isn't for you. And stop wasting our time :evil:
Basically what I said ;)
Great minds think alike.
Personally the new members asking these sort of questions on tagging/vandalism, breaking into train compartments which we do not condone on UEGA should maybe educate themselves in setting up a new forum site and keeping it out of google's reach.

Sounds like a waste of time but trust me you'll learn something in the end!
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Another thing you can login to instagram.com on your desktop if you know your account details and password. This was mentioned by Rantallion before.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
theedge wrote:Another thing you can login to instagram.com on your desktop if you know your account details and password. This was mentioned by Rantallion before.
Why you post whoring :(
Coulda edited this into your last post. 1337 post whore skills confirmed.
By
Echo wrote:
theedge wrote:Another thing you can login to instagram.com on your desktop if you know your account details and password. This was mentioned by Rantallion before.
Posts don't count here, broooo.
By
Echo wrote:
You say that like you're not guilty of doing the exact same thing.
By
Rantallion wrote:
Echo wrote:
You say that like you're not guilty of doing the exact same thing.
Shhh I do what I want. My skills are legendary.
By
Unless there's anything more meaningful to be discussed here guys I'm just gonna lock it up.
By
Dynamite wrote:Unless there's anything more meaningful to be discussed here guys I'm just gonna lock it up.
Good call mate.
The thread will stay here though as a good example of how not to urbex :D
acually is nuggs
My Explores
 Topic locked
Go