Login RegisterFAQ
Seeing red.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink

Anyone else seen this page on Facebook? This kid is the biggest tool. How did he even get into CC Sydney to start with.

PS I only liked the page to keep up with his posts so I can read the hilarious comments people leave.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
I briefly went on it after a quick Google search. He is very stereotypical of the twelvie type.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
I don't believe he is a CC member.
By
He's not and never has been CC.
By
maggot wrote:He's not and never has been CC.
How did he get the Sydney CC known.doc?
By
Echo wrote:
http://www.google.com.au
UEGA: Come for the lolz, stay for the trollz!
By
I'm not in the CC but it's obviously a very old/out of date copy of the known doc.
By
I know I'm old enough to know better but tbh I'm finding the Tubby trainwreck hilarious.

Last night a guy on Insta a guy posted a photo showing Tubby's doodle had been painted over, which I guess is what prompted this lulzy post to his Facebook page. He just CP'd the doc text, so it's just this massive hunk of unformatted text.
lern2pdf?
By
d0dg3r wrote:I'm not in the CC but it's obviously a very old/out of date copy of the known doc.
Indeed it is but still these still reveal quite a few drains that people would normally not be able to find. Disappointed about eternity being dropped was an easy drain but fun. Hopefully the second bit is not dropped with fortress because i can see alot of twelivies getting trapped or hurt. Not saying that anyone should kill him but if it so happens that a knife is lunged in his direction with no intentional violence intended, good job.
By
Mambo wrote:
Echo wrote:
http://www.google.com.au
Yes there is an list on the internet somewhere but i'm pretty sure you have to do quite a bit of searching to find it, definately took me some hard researching :ugeek:
By
TiNy2 wrote: Not saying that anyone should kill him but if it so happens that a knife is lunged in his direction with no intentional violence intended, good job.
Lol
By
A large portion of commentd on that page are negative. Maybe 3 followers are for it, the rest think hes a douche.. but by commenting and liking etc I guess hes getting that attention
By
No+Pro wrote:A large portion of commentd on that page are negative. Maybe 3 followers are for it, the rest think hes a douche.. but by commenting and liking etc I guess hes getting that attention
Yeah but it's funny cos he thinks he's so cool and everyone is just laughing their asses off at him with a few losers supporting what he does.
And now apparently he's gonna release the Sydney CC known.doc although I don't know how old it is.
By
Didn't he do that already?
By
Midget wrote:Didn't he do that already?
I don't know his latest post is some really long unformatted jumble which is apparently the first few pages of it. And the rest will be available for download soon....
By
Well I think the actual document is quite old anyways, so most of the locations will be known to the general urbex community.
By
Midget wrote:Well I think the actual document is quite old anyways, so most of the locations will be known to the general urbex community.
Doesn't even help me anyway. I need the Melbourne known.doc :(
By
regardless of how old the known doc is drains don't go anywhere! the last thing we need is a bunch of kids wandering around and plastering social media with locations getting everyone locked out.
By
True. Worse if they get hurt too.
By
He's deleted them because he was doxxed.
By
Decimalz wrote:He's deleted them because he was doxxed.
Doxxed?
By
By
Decimalz wrote:He's deleted them because he was doxxed.
Oh Decimalz you a secret member of Lizard Squad?
By
Not me. No idea how they got his info. I just saw the post on his FB page.
By
Decimalz wrote:Not me. No idea how they got his info. I just saw the post on his FB page.
CC are very resourceful. Nice to know they put him back in his place.
 Post a reply
Go