Login RegisterFAQ
I've been Decieved (Please read)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
First i'm sorry i didn't know which forum to put this in, could one of the administrators plz move it thanks.

Many of you don't know the real me. The person who has been using my account since last late November has been TUBBY1TOY/Tony :x :evil: . At first when he was getting into urban exploration i decided to help him out and so forth. Then around late novemeber he said his account wasnt working or something and he wanted to borrow mine to only "look at posts". Not sure if one of the administrators blocked him (i wonder why). Well i took a break for Urban Exploration and didn't go on uega and was just jumping in my backyard canal for fun and not posting. Well then i got back into it and did some tunnels. So i decided to come back on my uega account cuz i missed you guys <3. And to find all this F*#Kin s***. Well it has been tony who has been on my account and doing all this bullshit. And what the f*#kin hell is all i got to say. Did your parents f*ckin traumatize when you were a child?I respect CAVE CLAN hugely due to there size and there respect they had for new explorers and seasoned. Then TUBBY1TOY comes along and starts dropping spots and talking s*** about cave clan.I'm all for helping new explorers (thats how we all started) But not dropping every single F*kin spot like fortress, enternity and swoo. We all worked hard to find these spots and this guys just comes in and tells everyone. Then what's with all this tagging!! Whats next a billboard then a tv advertisement. Well this is outrageous. On behalf of TUBBY1TOY i would like to apologise for giving this foul monster my account details. I have changed my password and will be deleting this account and recreating one.
And one last thing F*#k you tubby go suck a big one :D
Admins please don't delete this post :)
Last edited by TiNy on 25 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
Wtf
By
:|
By
Had to delete his number soz cuz it says in the bible dont seek revenge so guys.
By
You should not give your password to people you don't know well.
By
^ This

But man, that kid goes to some serious lengths to get access to this forum. Every new piece of info we find out about him just makes him sound like more of a dickhead.
By
Lol
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Oh man, I hope everything's resolved now :(
By
I have moved this topic and also PMed other admods.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By

Just thought you guys might want to know about this cause there might be a swarm of people joining all of a sudden
By
I've taken a screenshot of this too.

I knew there was something wrong which is why I haven't posted for the last 3 months or my parents house/asbestos shed demo and reno.

This might sound a bit extreme but my suggestion now is if you have any places in NSW, put in the vip section if you have access there or just keep it to yourself till everything cools off.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
aye there's me :D
By
sorry for the double post but I don't intend of doing any harm on this forum
By
Yeah what exactly did this Pesk guy do? From what I can see he pieced in one drain, and you all want him dead? Bit extreme if you ask me... Could some one explain?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Covah, havoc... nevermind
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Or if we take it extreme extreme... we could close new registrations to the forum for a while unless we have a recommendation from other members. :lol:
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Covah wrote:Yeah what exactly did this Pesk guy do? From what I can see he pieced in one drain, and you all want him dead? Bit extreme if you ask me... Could some one explain?
Here it is in simple terms for the those that has the IQ of a two year old.
  • Tubby1 tagged two heritage sites which NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT HIM HAS TAGGED + breaking CofC = banned
  • Pesk/subhavoc meets tubby and they decide do tagging together
  • We get report = Pesk/subhavoc banned by association with tubby and by the assumption that he approves of tubby1 tagging the two heritage sites + breaking CoC
Not sure who you stand for, but if we find out we might ban you too.
Midget wrote:Or if we take it extreme extreme... we could close new registrations to the forum for a while unless we have a recommendation from other members. :lol:
+1
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Midget wrote:Or if we take it extreme extreme... we could close new registrations to the forum for a while unless we have a recommendation from other members. :lol:
Yeah this sounds like the way to go, tubby1's mention of us will surely have a few of his copycats signing up.
By
"Banned by the assumption that he approves"... Where else has this guy tagged? I'm honestly curious, all I've seen so far is that this guy is guilty by association. Not taking sides, just tryna figure this out... It seems like a bit of an over reaction by banning this guy
By
Lol. Why do you even care?
By
Demons!!
By
Well it seems like an important part of what goes on here considering you all discuss it so much.
By
Covah wrote:Well it seems like an important part of what goes on here considering you all discuss it so much.
That's a pretty cool story.
By
You asked :P
By
That's fair. But considering your name is havoc backwards and your email address contains his other pseudonym, maybe there's something you're not letting on about your identity?

But regardless, if it will satisfy you, his graff appears in numerous locations, and as per our code of conduct, we don't condone that.
 Post a reply
Go