Login RegisterFAQ
My phone has been erased...
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi.

So Big Evil Apple has decided to clear my entire phone and as a result I lost all contacts, apps, photos and the entirety of the collection of videos of my puppy that I had to put down last week. Selfies of me and her on the day we had to put her down... heaps of other really memorable stuff albeit I never looked at it so maybe I'm just dealing with the angst over the puppy videos more than anything else. Apple are Assholes. Fcking arseholes.

Apple you can bet your bottom dollar I'm boycotting your cheap tacky sh!t and investing in an Android from now on. Lesson learnt.

Anyway, point is: I have no ones numbers. Can you please send me a text stating who you are so that I can get some numbers again please? There are quite a number of you on the boards so please help a bruddah out.

Thanks.
By
Sorry man!
How did Apple do that?
When did you last back-up?
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Apparently right before I upgraded but it did not work as planned.

Fumin'

Luckily, I sent most of those videos to my sister and she has all of them. That is all I cared about.
By
That sucks, what happened? Did you send it in or something?
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
You may not know it but I'm not a huge apple fan, although even I'll say their apple care is topnotch. So worth bringing in, even if it's just out of warranty.

Could be worth a try btw:
http://download.cnet.com/Wondershare-Dr ... 03041.html

Although it costs money for full version.
By
That sucks :( Apple are a load of s***. Heard enough stories like this over the years to put me off ever owning any of their products
It's distressing as f*** when this sort of thing happens. I'm glad you at least have most of the videos.
By
Rantallion wrote:That sucks :( Apple are a load of s***. Heard enough stories like this over the years to put me off ever owning any of their products
It's distressing as f*** when this sort of thing happens. I'm glad you at least have most of the videos.
I'm a PC and Android fan, but I will say that Apple build quality is quite good even if their OS is s***. iPhone cameras are known to be better than the average flagship Android too.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I'm a long time iPhone and PC fan (irony?).
Back up regularly.
Never had a problem.
Sounds like user error, unless it was literally erased by apple.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Nuggs, iPhone photographer (and a good one at that) since [insert year].
By
Feel your pain KTO, apple sucks, even worse is my iphone 5s has work related bastardised apps and software on it as well, sometimes by just updating to the newer work app, I lose contacts etc etc,
They do have some good points, like the support system, but I would rather an Android anyday!
Glad you have access to the Puppy vids, such a shame to lose a dog so young!!

Kind Regards
UH
By
Great thing about Android is your phone is like a simple flash drive, copy and paste. None of that iTunes annoyance.
 Post a reply
Go