Login RegisterFAQ
"Part of urban exploring". Hooray.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Lame.

Would have been better if something exciting happened, for example the train derails and everyone gets flung into an office block that has been abandoned for 10 or so years that leads down to a secret underground passage used in World War whatever, that leads them to an abandoned book store with an almighty dictionary that explains that urban exploring is not this.
~Aleksander~
By
How is this tied to urbex??
Just a kid being a Fool
By
Aleksander wrote:
Would have been better if something exciting happened, for example the train derails and everyone gets flung into an office block that has been abandoned for 10 or so years that leads down to a secret underground passage used in World War whatever, that leads them to an abandoned book store with an almighty dictionary that explains that urban exploring is not this.
Yeah I know right
By
Nine news strikes again! That's sort of why I stopped watching it. Too sensationalised now.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I think that it's more concerning that a few of the people who did this sent their incriminating footage to the media for use in the news report. It's stupid if you ask me , but many of these kids are caught up with the idea of fame and it's the blind leading the blind. The CCTV from the stations capture the two boys faces, one of them is already very well known to police. This definitely isn't a part of exploring, as the media suggests lol.

Unrelated to this incident, another group of teens upload a video to the internet recently showing them trespassing, I've been told that is was taken down without warning, just days after it was uploaded, my guess is authorities took it down due to the current security threat.
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Alex Heber wrote: It’s part of Urban Exploring... teens who are filming themselves for a Facebook or Instagram post
Urgh, good work gaylords of instagram. Way to make something I enjoy seem like it's for a bunch of narcissistic dickwads. I need a shower.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Abortion survivors.
By
I follow a bunch of these weenies on Instagram (yes, i am that cool) saw the video before the news picked it up. These kids pretty keen on posting videos and photos of them kicking out windows on trains and breaking into guard compartments. Not a whole lot of actual urbex, just vandalism.
A couple of them were complaining about how the cops came into their school the other day and took their phones, I laughed. Hopefully they get caught.

Train surfing across the harbour bridge is kinda cool, but it's not at all urbex. Thanks, channel 9.
By
Yeah, like props to them, it's pretty cool, and if they want to spend their time doing that I don't really care... It's just not the sort of thing that should be associated with urbex. Lets just hope the coppers don't start on drains...
By
Considering all the little kids doing it at the moment thinking this s*** is exploring I can see why the news always seems to think this is "urbex"
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
In_out wrote:Considering all the little kids doing it at the moment thinking this s*** is exploring I can see why the news always seems to think this is "urbex"
Are you not one of these little kids?
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
urbex.com.au
By
Yeah it's all over the papers now. Would have been funny if they published his name but as he is under-18 that probably won't happen even if he gets convicted.

On a different note, this is from the instagram account of youth (changed the name to "insta_dke") who created an account just to ask info (I forget what it was now) and nothing else (don't think he hasn't logged in since September).

For a rail tunnel post
xxxxx F*** goin down there
xxxxx Thats in the tunnel
insta_dke Yeah stayout @xxxxx
xxxxx2 Clean shot!
Rooftop post
xxxxx Learn how to spell activities
xxxx So good, onya boyz ????
_2xxx ??
insta_dke F** off c*** @2xxx
insta_dke Cheers everyone
xxxx_ So good dude !
insta_dke ?? @zxch_
Looks like there's an urbex turf war going on with the under-18s.

Ok insta_dke I'll keep away from your CBD rooftop/tunnel although I'll probably get a backlash now for saying that.

Like I care anyway.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
 Post a reply
Go