Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I've been down to the ***** ****** ***** ****** *** opposite the *** ****** several times now... I've heard you can **** by sticking **** **** through the bent **** and popping the lock (I was unsuccessful) or by using a slim ***... Anyone know any more about this?
By
You've been down there and you don't know how to get in?
By
f1ex wrote:You've been down there and you don't know how to get in?
When I say "ive been down" I mean I have walked down to the box. I can see why that might have been confusing...
By
By
It's common to introduce yourself before asking what you're asking. That isn't the type of question someone is going to give you an answer to.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Subhavoc wrote:
f1ex wrote:You've been down there and you don't know how to get in?
When I say "ive been down" I mean I have walked down to the box. I can see why that might have been confusing...
Post edited

As you are new please talk a bit about yourself first before asking anything. If you are unsure just ask a mod or admin
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Sorry for any offence or anything, I'm new here. Thanks for the consideration.
By
Subhavoc wrote:Sorry for any offence or anything, I'm new here. Thanks for the consideration.
Don't worry, all good! No offence taken.
Have a read of the link posted by Aydun, above - and don't hesitate to PM the mods or admin for any advice.

Nice to have you on the forum :)
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Due to the editing this post is somewhat redundant now and that's most likely for the best.
 Post a reply
Go