Login RegisterFAQ
Tasmania info?
By
-1 Reply with quote Permalink
hey guys, I'm heading to Tasmania for a few days over the weekend, are they any Tasmania located folks down there could get in contact with or anyone have any info on spots to check out? Or know if the abandoned pool in Hobart is still around?
cheers!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Wrong section.
Moved.
By
have bitten the bullet and booked a trip there in March so I too am interested in what people have to say about Tassie. I have two places on my list so far, a famous drain (surely there are more) and an abandonment that looks good on paper but not sure in real life
By
No+Pro wrote:have bitten the bullet and booked a trip there in March so I too am interested in what people have to say about Tassie. I have two places on my list so far, a famous drain (surely there are more) and an abandonment that looks good on paper but not sure in real life
Believe me that abandonment is brilliant in real life.
By
I am tasmanian but quite new to this, but I hear there are a few things to see
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
In the suburb "Mowbray" just outside of Launceston (North), on the main road there is an abandoned building on the road (it's a white 2 story building, smashed windows and graphiti).

Also another one that would be great to enter is the roller blade hall in Kings Meadows, doors are jammed, you can still stick your hands in the steel windows to take photos inside.
By
knuckles wrote:In the suburb "Mowbray" just outside of Launceston (North)
Errrrrhm not too close to Ravenswood is it ??? D:
By
knuckles wrote:In the suburb "Mowbray" just outside of Launceston (North), on the main road there is an abandoned building on the road (it's a white 2 story building, smashed windows and graphiti).

Also another one that would be great to enter is the roller blade hall in Kings Meadows, doors are jammed, you can still stick your hands in the steel windows to take photos inside.
thanks to whoever culled some specifics here.
By
Right next to good ol' "Ravo" :) :)
By
I could have sworn the last time I went through Ravenswood; every single resident was a cracked out single mother with a pram and durry.
By
There are a few mother's in Ravenswood who have multiple children and don't know who their fathers are. It is the class "A" bogan suburb of Launceston/Lonnie.
By
So it's just logan city but colder? :D
By
Dynamite wrote:So it's just logan city but colder? :D
You can buy a whole house for under 150 in Ravenswood - low interest rates for a very good reason. Tasmania has the countries cheapest realty.
By
With Tasmania, housing is cheaper, though costs in livings is more expensive.
 Post a reply
Go