Login RegisterFAQ
TV tonite underworld of Sydney
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Cities of the underworld @ 7:30 tonite is about Sydney. May be a repeat but I've never seen it before. Chan 7two
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Thanks muchly, will have a look at this :)
By
Thanks for the tip, just had a look at this!

It was interesting seeing all the historical sites from the colonial to the WW2 era, but a real shame not to see things like the St James tunnel or the big drains - I can only imagine that Australian authorities aren't particularly inclined to let a professional TV crew in for fear that exposure would make people want to sneak in.

Also, there is no way such a clean, new stick of dynamite would just be sitting around in an ancient box like that!
By
Nineball wrote:Thanks for the tip, just had a look at this!

It was interesting seeing all the historical sites from the colonial to the WW2 era, but a real shame not to see things like the St James tunnel or the big drains - I can only imagine that Australian authorities aren't particularly inclined to let a professional TV crew in for fear that exposure would make people want to sneak in.

Also, there is no way such a clean, new stick of dynamite would just be sitting around in an ancient box like that!
Pah, next you'll be saying top gear isnt rigged, masterchef is worth watching etc
By
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Will be interesting to see if it is something that happened before or after the Melbourne Video. Im sure Authorities in all states would have kept more of an eye on things after they found out what people were getting in to. Doesn't help the discrete explorer.
By
Midget wrote:Well tonight at 6pm on 9 News, there's apparently some sh*t on people in the tunnels. Sigh.
Yeah, they were urbexers, gonna upload the video soon.
urbex.com.au
By
"Cave Explorers"
By
Missed it, did it get top story?
By
No+Pro wrote:Missed it, did it get top story?
Nup, 40 mins in

[youtube]GcWh2smGp-4[/youtube]
urbex.com.au
By
i'd put money on at least 1-2 of them being on here. wonder what the fine was?
lots of pics of train ninjas on flickr lately, sure there are plenty on tumblgram too
some of them are smart enough to alter dates, some aren't
By
There was an underground submarine base in russia that cities of the underworld visited, last night's top gear episode included driving through it
By
Dam I missed that. I'll youtube it.
By
I've gotta start watching this show.. That top-gear ep was pretty cool though.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I have the 3 seasons on hard drive if you want a copy next time youre up
 Post a reply
Go