Login RegisterFAQ
By
Hey guys I've heard a lot about a drain that is used as memorial for predator if anyone is willing to share with me the location that would be great and I can drop you a spot in return
By
By
No
Spades
By
Spades wrote:No
When the deaths happened in the drain it was quite heavily secured. Manholes were concreted over and some were welded shut.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
By
Ye I've heard plenty of people have drowned down their probs not worth going too far in but would be nice to find it and ye spades you've been their lately any reasons not to go
By
Plenty of people?
By
Bit of an exaggeration but yea quite a few people
By
AFAIK there have only been two deaths in that drain (which is the link I originally posted).
By
Yes, it's only been two deaths.

The drain takes a lot of water from a very large catchment area. It can fill up quite fast.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Flaps and Banish's graffiti piece's are still is the Fortress (I think the other graffer was called Sonic). Sorry for the blunt "No." I get a lot of emails form...young 'explorers' flippantly asking for the location of the Fortress of St James ..
Spades
By
Aha all cool man it's all g if you don't wanna drop it I understand that you wouldn't just give it out because of new explorers who want to ruin the spots
By
This thread is explained.

Nothing more to see :)

Locked.
 Topic locked
Go