Login RegisterFAQ
rozelle hospiatl?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
i have read abit about callan park/rozelle hospital it says its open to public to use and enjy does anyone know if that is just the hospital grounds or you can still get in the buildings and is bankstown bunker still accesable? thanking you
its only ilegal if you get caught
By
Bankstown bunker requires you to bribe the occupant on top on order to get in :roll: :roll:
By
oh ok good to know thanks for reply
By
hando wrote:i have read abit about callan park/rozelle hospital it says its open to public to use and enjy does anyone know if that is just the hospital grounds or you can still get in the buildings
I recently went out to Callan Park and yeah, while there are heaps of old buildings dotted around the grounds, it's mostly locked up (I didn't find anything I could just walk into). In some cases it's hard to tell which are in use and which are abandoned. There's also campus security on site there so you would need to be very cautious if you were going to try anything. Interesting place to visit anyway though, go out there on a nice day and have a walk/cycle around.
By
I'm pretty sure you can't get into the Bankstown bunker anymore, blakjak would have a definite answer for you though.
By
thanks for info madmaw appreciate it cheers flex im messaging him on where some good beginner places are so will ask thanks again for help guys
By
Bankstown bunkers are accessible still, just bloody hard. It requires crawling on your back (and as Joker mentioned) bribing the neighbour a considerable amount ($50+).

I heard a rumour CC have done this twice or thrice...can't remember where I heard this and I've heard mixed reviews about the bunker. It's pretty trashed since it got burnt up by some idiots back in the 70s or 80s.
Spades
By
That's old news and CC have definitely done it before
By
Spades wrote:...a considerable amount ($50+).
This made me smile.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
f1ex wrote:That's old news and CC have definitely done it before
cool!
Spades
By
Scarecrow wrote:
Spades wrote:...a considerable amount ($50+).
This made me smile.
haha well, you know me..
Spades
By
Ah, that reminds me, a year ago a sink hole had opened up near there. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/eviden ... 6449925696.
Blakjak and I went out there and took a few photos. Nothing really exciting though.
But as for the rest of the grounds you can walk around with no problems. Haven't been in years, so not entirely sure of what can be accessed anymore.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Oh yeah almost forgot about that sinkhole, I wonder if they've covered it up.
As for Bankstown Bunker, last time we did it (3 years ago), it involved 3 months of pain & planning. And trust me it took more than $50 to convince the guy's wife that we weren't tewwawists. We actually held a BBQ in their front yard to conceal the fact that 30 people were doing something suss.

And to be honest, the effort isn't really worth it. I wont say I was dissapointed, but apart from the historical value, there wasn't really much to see inside. You would see more & have more fun at Middle Head or even Malabar, & you can just walk into those. And as some of you here would already know, North Head bunkers kill all the rest (in Sydney).
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
blakjak wrote: And as some of you here would already know, North Head bunkers kill all the rest (in Sydney).

Such a classic Blakjak quote :P
Spades
By
Yeah I am a tad bit fascinated. :)
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
blakjak wrote:Yeah I am a tad bit fascinated. :)
I am STARSTRUK! :o
 Post a reply
Go