Login RegisterFAQ
Sydney Role Call
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Just like Dougo's post...who's around and about? More importantly; who is actively exploring? How often?
Spades
By
I'd be keen to tag along. I've just been going camping lately.

Stupidity helps you make the first step and sense gets you out alive.
By
I try to get out a bit, not as much as I'd like to.
By
Keen for some exploring, have had literally no time as of late
By
I'm out exploring whenever I get the chance. Checked out the Maze a few weekends ago and also some bunkers last weekend. Will post up some pictures when I get the chance.

I haven't actually met anyone on this forum face-to-face so I've been trying to invite other friends to come exploring with me. Most of them think the idea of exploring is crazy though. :(
By
d0dg3r wrote:I'm out exploring whenever I get the chance. Checked out the Maze a few weekends ago and also some bunkers last weekend. Will post up some pictures when I get the chance.

I haven't actually met anyone on this forum face-to-face so I've been trying to invite other friends to come exploring with me. Most of them think the idea of exploring is crazy though. :(
Yes are hobby can have that effect on others. :lol:
By
d0dg3r wrote:I'm out exploring whenever I get the chance. Checked out the Maze a few weekends ago and also some bunkers last weekend. Will post up some pictures when I get the chance.

The Maze is in Melbourne tho...
Spades
By
d0dg3r wrote:Checked out the Maze a few weekends ago...
The Maze in Melbourne?
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Spades wrote:

The Maze is in Melbourne tho...
Yeah I was in Melbourne a few weekends ago.
By
Maze is probably the best drain in Australia. I've explored it 5 times & have not yet seen half of it.
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
blakjak wrote:Maze is probably the best drain in Australia. I've explored it 5 times & have not yet seen half of it.
I've heard. Get some bikes down there aye :P
Spades
By
Spades wrote:
blakjak wrote:Maze is probably the best drain in Australia. I've explored it 5 times & have not yet seen half of it.
I go there almost every time I visit Melbourne and see new parts most of the time. Bikes would be a hindrance in some parts.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Scarecrow wrote:
Spades wrote:
I go there almost every time I visit Melbourne and see new parts most of the time. Bikes would be a hindrance in some parts.
Yeah, there's a waterfall which probably wouldn't be the easiest to navigate with a bike. There was also a fair bit of water in Maze (probably due to the rain the previous day).
By
I explore monthly :3
By
Haha just once a month?
I explore a couple of times a week.
By
I get out as much as I can. I haven't found anyone keen on coming into any tunnels with me yet though, and I'd prefer not to do that alone.

I usually end up bailing on my companions when I get sick of bloody World Bar or something and head out on a drunken stumble somewhere naughty in the CBD.

Either that or I find a way onto the roof of the club.
By
As often as possible. Looking to start meeting more people to explore with though.
 Post a reply
Go